The completely renovated 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath Beach Walk villa is one of the closest villas to the pool and beach in Shipyard. Fully Renovated from granite, to carpet, furniture, paint, all new bathrooms and kitchen you could not ask for a prettier townhouse for your vacation. As you enter this lovely villa on your right is a sunken living room with large flat panel TV, game table and very comfortable couches. A sleeper sofa rounds out this room. Continuing down the hall you'll have a 1/2 bath that leads you to a large open living area. A 2nd living room, dining room and kitchen makes for great family gatherings and perfect for movie night! Off the living room is a deck with table and chairs for your dining pleasure.
One the 2nd floor, you'll find 2 bedroom furnished with king bedding, private full bathrooms and flat panel TV's in each. The 3rd bedroom has 2 extra-long twins and flat panel TV. A full hall bath is adjacent to this bedroom.
1 Hour of FREE tennis a day at the Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club. FREE wireless Internet service. 5 Flat Panel TV's, 2 DVD players. 3 Bdr, 3Ba. 2 Kings, 2 XL Twins, Queen Sleeper Sofa. Pool on-site.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing