This lovely 2 bedroom, 2-bath beachfront villa offers breathtaking views from every room. Located on the 2nd floor you view out over the pool to the water and Daufuskie Island. Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in Sea Pines.
This newly updated spacious 2 bedroom, 2-bath beachfront villa affords a stunning panorama from every room. Located on the 2nd floor you view out over the pool to the water and Daufuskie Island and you can watch seabirds and dolphins play by day. Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in Sea Pines this villa hosts breathtaking Sunset views, and at night you can see the twinkling lights of Daufuskie Island across Calibogue Sound. A resident's pool with grilling area and sugar sand beaches at your door assure you a memorable vacation experience. This Villa was updated as of 5/1/10 with new living room furniture, paint and flat panel TV's.
FREE long distance phone calls within the continental United States.
FREE wireless internet access,
FREE tennis at the South Beach Racquet Club.
3 Flat Panel TV's, 1 DVD Player.
2BR, 2 Ba. 1 King, 2 Queens. Queen Sleeper Sofa . Sleeps 6.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Bay or Sound, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing