This property accesses the Harbour Town pool which is heated from 3/12 to 5/1, 2016!
Spacious Sea Pines Villa. This wonderfully decorated villa features a great view of the golf course and lagoon. Accessed from the living area and the master bedroom, the screened porch is an added feature when renting this villa. Quite spacious and comfortable the living area has a skylight, ceiling fan and wet bar. The master bedroom has a king size bed, full private bath and a television. The guest bedroom is furnished with two double beds and has access to the hall bath. This delightful group of one-story 2 bedroom villas is located along a lagoon overlooking the 10th fairway of the Ocean Course. Large rooms, cathedral ceilings, screened porches and large eat-in kitchens add to these beautifully landscaped villas. Located close to the Sea Pines Plantation Center, these villas are only a five minute walk to the beach.
2BR, 2BA. 1K,2D.
Pool Access at the Harbourtown Community Pool
The Ocean Course which is one of Hilton Head's oldest and most popular golf courses is presently undergoing a magnificent multi-million dollar renovation. This work is being managed by golf professional Davis Love and will be completed in October 2016.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Full
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach , Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Rollerblading, Screened Porch, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wind Surfing