Evian is nestled in one of Shipyard's most beautiful settings. Lovely 2nd level 2 BR, 2BA townhouse with excellent golf and lagoon views. Large, private swimming pool and free lighted tennis courts on the grounds beside a 5-acre fishing lake.
This lovely 2nd level townhouse is located in the heart of beautiful Shipyard Plantation. Richly decorated in warm tones and recently updated with new furnishings this villa is sure to please! A large private swimming pool and free lighted tennis courts are located on the grounds beside a 5 acre fishing lake surrounded by the Brigantine Golf Course. These country French townhouse style villas offer great golf course and lagoon views. All are 1st or 2nd floor flats and have outside decks, spacious living rooms, dining rooms, and fully-equipped kitchens. In 2013 the homeowners added a 55" high definition flat screen tv and a blu ray dvd player in the living room, a 40" flat screen tv in the master bedroom. The bedding has been replaced in both bedrooms. FREE highspeed wireless Internet access.
3 flat screen tv's, 1 dvd player/vcr system, 2 BR, 2 BA, 1 king, 1 queen bed, 1 queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps 6.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Stereo System, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, pool, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing