312 Barrington Court - Oceanfront, 2 BR 3rd Floor Villa. Pretty!!!
A charming OCEANFRONT 3rd floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa in Palmetto Dunes has everything on your vacation rental checklist: view from all bedrooms and living room, HEATED POOL AND SPA (heated year-round), boardwalk leading from landscaped grounds to the beach, proximity to major hotels (Hilton and Marriott resorts), and FREE TENNIS at the famous Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center. Fabulous upgrades like granite kitchen countertops, richly designed furnishings, and beige Mexican tiles fully enhance the light, airy feeling of this sunlit condo. And if you want a change of scenery, take a FREE RIDE on the Palmetto Dunes Buggy to Shelter Cove Marina for charter fishing trips, dining al fresco, shopping, and enjoying seasonal nightly entertainment and weekly fireworks over the harbor (Door-to-door free trolley to Shelter Cove runs seasoally March - October. 3 tv's, 1 dvd player, 1 vcr; 2 BR, 2 BA; 1 king, 1 Double/Full, 1 queen sleeper sofa; sleeps 6.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Elevator, Fishing, Free Tennis, Heated Pool, Outdoor Spa, Patio, pool, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing