This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2-bathroom 1st floor beachfront villa has just had a new kitchen with Corian counters installed as well as hardwood floors throughout the villa. Located on the 1st floor, this wonderful villa looks out over the pool to the water and Daufuskie Island. You can walk right out of your living room to your wrap around deck with dining table and the beautiful pool area. The main area of the villa emcompasses an open kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area that seats 6 and living room with a large flat screen TV. The master bedroom is furnished with king bedding and has a prive en-suite bathroom. The 2nd bedroom has 2 Queen beds and has private bath. What a Fantastic Sunset!!! The twinkling lights of Daufuskie Island across Calibogue Sound provide added magic on warm summer evenings. With a sugar sand beach at your door assures you a memorable vacation experience.
Available for weekly rentals ONLY.
FREE Tennis at the South Beach Racquet Club.
FREE wireless high-speed Internet access.
3TV's, 3 DVD players
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. 1 king, 2 Queens. Sleeps 6.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, On Bay or Sound, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Elevator, Fishing, Free Tennis, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing