454 Captains Walk - Oceanfront 5th Floor - August Weeks Available.
You just can't beat this OCEANFRONT, 5th floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Captains Walk villa for oceanviews, proximity to Palmetto Dunes activities, and convenience. New upgrades include brand new furniture, NEW BALCONY WITH PATIO FURNITURE, bathroom vanities with granite counter tops, bedding, fresh paint, flat-screen tv's, and board games for family night! Barely a few minutes walk to the Marriott and Hilton Hotel resorts, yet NESTLED WITHIN YOUR OWN LANDSCAPED GROUNDS, you can choose to join in the action, or recline in privacy beside the large BEACHFRONT swimming pool* with cabana and kiddie pool. You are also close to the tennis center, golf courses, and bike rentals. Or, you can take a FREE TROLLEY to Shelter Cove Marina (runs March - October) for seasonal live entertainment, shopping, dining, boat tours, or charter fishing.
* FREE wireless Internet access;
2 tv's, 2 dvd players, 2 vcr's;
2 BR, 2 BA, 1 king, 1 queen bed, 1 twin, 1 queen sleeper sofa, sleeps 7;
*OUTDOOR POOLS HEATED ANNUALLY MARCH 1ST - APRIL 30TH & OCTOBER 1ST - NOVEMBER 30TH
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Heated Pool, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, pool, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing