823 Ketch Court - Sea Pines Townhouse in Harbourtown-Quick walk to the Marina
This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Sea Pines villa is ideal for location and style! Upgrades and more, hardwood and tile floors, granite counter tops, decorator touches everywhere; YOU WILL KNOW YOU ARE HARBOUR TOWN STYLING when you walk out your front door and a few more steps to the famous yacht basin that set the high bar for coastal resorts everywhere. Stroll the pathway around the marina, shop, dine, lounge by the famous Liberty Oak and listen to AWARD-WINNING SONGWRITER/PRODUCER GREGG RUSSELL play his guitar and sing. Or, keep walking and find yourself at the Quarterdeck Grille and experience the most talked-about painted sunsets anywhere and enjoy more seasonal live entertainment, cocktails, and al fresco dining.
Walk out your back door, past the patio table and through the gate, and spend the day swinging down the HARBOUR TOWN GOLF LINKS, where only the PGA greats play annually during the Heritage Classic. Not a golfer? Not a problem. If you turn left, (still on foot, by the way) you will find yourself at the beautifully designed, upscale Harbour Town Inn, the Sea Pines Racquet Club, AND the Harbour Town gated swimming pool... all for you while staying at 823 Ketch Court.
FREE wireless Internet access.
FREE ACCESS to Harbour Town swimming pool
FREE TENNIS at the Sea Pines Racquet Club
3 flat-screen tv's, 1 dvd player
2 BR, 2.5 BA
1 king, 2 twins
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach , Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Gas Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing