303 Northshore - Pretty 3rd Floor Villa. Quick 100 yards walk to the beach.
This new ocean-oriented 2 bedroom, 2 bath luxury villa is located on the 3rd floor of this wonderful complex and is just a breeze away from the Atlantic Ocean. Surrounded by live oaks and our famous palmetto trees, these villas boast luxury features you would expect in a fine home. Corian counters, custom moldings and cultured marble showers are just a few of the amenities you will find. The unique rooftop pool and hot tub that is surrounded by an expansive deck allows you to catch the cool ocean breezes. You may also use one of the Oceanfront pools at SeaCrest.
The close proximity to the popular Coligny Plaza with it's wonderful shops and restaurants and nightly family entertainment makes North Shore Place the ideal getaway for families. These villas have the perfect blend of casual beach and luxurious elegance to provide you with a perfect vacation. FREE wireless highspeed internet access.
FREE wireless Internet access.
3 tv's, 1 dvd player, New flat screen tv's installed 12/1/10.
2 BR, 2 BA, 1 king, 2 twins. Sleeps 4.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Elevator, Fishing, Free Tennis, Outdoor Spa, pool, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing