Stay ocean-side and enjoy many benefits of an oceanfront complex without paying oceanfront prices. Guests staying in Ocean One 520 enjoy a landscape view and won't have to cross a street to reach the Atlantic Ocean and its white sandy beaches. After hours in the surf, vacationers rinse under the outdoor shower located on the complex's private beach walkway and then dip into the oceanfront swimming pool. Ocean One is a five story elevator building located in South Forest Beach. Among the amenities offered throughout Hilton Head Island, Ocean One is one block from the Coligny Beach Market, a quaint downtown area that offers guests a wide selection of restaurants, shopping venues, and entertainment for all ages. This nicely furnished property features a spacious, updated kitchen with solid-surface countertops and custom ceramic tile. The master bath has a walk-in shower.
Unit is currently being remodeled in February 2015. New furniture, Painting with wallpaper removed, Flat Screen TV, New Bedding, New Wood Flooring, New Tile in both Bathrooms. New Photos will be posted in March.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: king in BR1, twins in BR2, sofabed in LR
* Area Shopping: Coligny Plaza & Beach Market, Tanger Outlets, Village at Wexford, Shelter Cove Mall, Pineland Station, Northridge Plaza, Festival Center, Salty Dog T-Shirt Factory
* Beds & Baths: Bed Linens, Blankets & Pillows, Bath Towels, Starter Supplies, Ironing Board & Iron, Closets & Hangers, Bedside Lamp, Clock Radio
* Convenience: Groceries Stores, Gas Stations, Internet Cafes, Banks & ATMs, Hospital, Urgent Care Centers, Post Offices, Fedex & UPS
* Culture: Arts Center, Local Theater, Art Galleries, Museusms, Historic Tours, Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: 200 Restaurants, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Dinner Cruises, Nature Cruises, Movie Theaters, Live Theater, Night Clubs, Brew Pubs, Wine Bars
* General: Central Air, Wireless Internet, 2 Cable TVs, DVD Player, Private Phone, Washer & Dryer, Balcony, Oceanfront Pool
* Island Activities: Golf, Tennis, Biking, Inshore & Offshore Fishing, Sailing, Boat Rentals, Watersports, Kayaking, Swimming, Horseback Riding, Roller Blading, Miniature Golf, Arts & Crafts
* Island Life: Atlantic Ocean, White Sandy Beaches, 25 Golf Courses, Intracoastal Waterway, Six Marinas, 200 Tennis Courts, Leisure Trails, Fitness Centers
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Cookware, Dinnerware, Glassware, Utensils, Starter Supplies
* Nature: Dolphin Watching, Bird Watching, Kayak Tours, Nature Trails, Pinckney Conservancy