Relax in a beautiful, renovated two bedroom villa with all the comforts of home. A well-equipped kitchen with granite counters is ready for entertainment or a quick breakfast or lunch. A large dining room table has seating for six with great natural lighting thanks to the villa being an end unit. This year we updated artwork and added two new Lazyboy chairs in the living area and continue to do updates based on your feedback!
The tastefully decorated bedrooms include a master suite with king bed, full bath and patio doors that overlook a tranquil turtle pond with fountain. Second bedroom has a queen and twin bed (idea for second couple or family) with connecting door to a second full bath. Both bedrooms have TVs, HD DVD players in living room and second bedroom, and the villa includes wireless internet.
There is nothing like being in the center of it all, in HHI that means being near Coligny Circle and Pope Avenue, where there are ~58 restaurant and shops within walking distance! From Courtside you are also just a 5 min. walk from the Atlantic Ocean with miles of beautiful beaches. Or enjoy direct access paved trails where you can walk or bike to many shops and restaurants, or follow the trails and explore the entire island.
Tennis players can enjoy free daily use of the world class Van Der Meer Tennis Academy, which is adjacent to the Courtside complex and just a short walk from the villa. However, you don?t need to play tennis to find fun. Hilton Head truly offers something for everyone including many wonderful golf courses, activities, and entertainment venues.
Here is a top 10-list of our family favorites:
10. Pickup a free restaurant guide and try a new cuisine
9. Check guide for happy hour specials on food and drink
8. Enjoy fresh shrimp and gumbo direct from the shrimp boats (by bridge to the island)
7. Watch volleyball games from the Tiki Hut bar on the beach
6. Kayak through the marshes and check out the wildlife
5. Explore the island by bike (best way to find those hidden gems)
4. Take a boat ride to Savannah for the day or sunset cruise
3. Brush up on your tennis skills at Van Der Meer Academy
2. Golf with friends at any of the beautiful local courses (or mini-golf!)
1. Take a long walk on the best beaches in America
Whether you are seeking action or relaxation, you will love the comforts of this villa and the beauty and unique charm that Hilton Head offers. We also hope you?ll come back soon!
Keywords: villa, condo, apartment, house, rental, flat, poolside, ocean
Year purchased - 2000
Owned by the same family since 2000, this condo and the island have entertained many family and friends over the years.
Why this property?
Hilton Head Island is one of those rare places that you want to come back again and again. Staying at this beautiful condo truly feels like a home away from home. We are certain you will feel the same way once you visit!
Back yard & pool pic - Villa back patio is just a short distance from the entrance to pool
Updated living area with comfortable furnishings, 42' flat screen TV & HD DVD player
Living room couch is also sleeper sofa
Bright dining area with seating for 6 (additional chairs available in bedroom)
Well-equipped kitchen makes for easy entertaining
Front door entry way
Kitchen area with beautiful granite counters
Kitchen includes laundry area with new washer and dryer
Main bath with entrance to hallway and connecting door to second bedroom
Newly redecorated master bedroom
Spacious master also includes dual closets and TV in cabinet
Master bedroom on-suite includes full bath tub and shower
Spacious second bedroom includes queen and twin beds
Second bedroom includes 24' flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
Condo front entrance has minimal steps and close parking
Condo back patio offers seating for 4 and an electric grill
Complex offers well maintained pool with plenty of chairs
Visit the turtle pond with fountain (opposite the pool)
Second pool available on other side of complex
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: king in BR1, queen & twin in BR2, sofabed in LR
* Area Shopping: Coligny Plaza & Beach Market, Tanger Outlets, Village at Wexford, Shelter Cove Mall, Pineland Station, Northridge Plaza, Festival Center, Salty Dog T-Shirt Factory
* Beds & Baths: Bed Linens, Blankets & Pillows, Bath Towels, Starter Supplies, Ironing Board & Iron, Closets & Hangers, Bedside Lamp, Clock Radio
* Convenience: Groceries Stores, Gas Stations, Internet Cafes, Banks & ATMs, Hospital, Urgent Care Centers, Post Offices, Fedex & UPS
* Culture: Arts Center, Local Theater, Art Galleries, Museusms, Historic Tours, Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: 200 Restaurants, Live Music, Outdoor Dining, Dinner Cruises, Nature Cruises, Movie Theaters, Live Theater, Night Clubs, Brew Pubs, Wine Bars
* General: Central Air, 2 Cable TVs, DVD Player, CD Player, Private Phone, Washer & Dryer, Patio, On-site Pool
* Island Activities: Golf, Tennis, Biking, Inshore & Offshore Fishing, Sailing, Boat Rentals, Watersports, Kayaking, Swimming, Horseback Riding, Roller Blading, Miniature Golf, Arts & Crafts
* Island Life: Atlantic Ocean, White Sandy Beaches, 25 Golf Courses, Intracoastal Waterway, Six Marinas, 200 Tennis Courts, Leisure Trails, Fitness Centers
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Cookware, Dinnerware, Glassware, Utensils, Starter Supplies
* Nature: Dolphin Watching, Bird Watching, Kayak Tours, Nature Trails, Pinckney Conservancy