Enjoy a fabulous vacation in the luxurious Barrington Villas. This 1 bedroom, 1.5 Bath 2nd floor oceanfront villa is beautifully decorated, spacious and light. A large HEATED POOL and SPA and a beach side pavillion are surrounded by landscaped grounds with meandering lagoons. *POOL AND SPA HEATED ALL YEAR ROUND. A boardwalk leads from the pool deck over the dunes to one of the finest stretches of beach on the east coast. This villa had a beautiful new kitchen installed with granite counters and all new stainless steel appliances. Decorated furnished in cheery yellows, you'll love the view from the bedroom and living room. King in the master bedroom. Queen Sleepers sofa in the living room.
FREE high speed wireless internet access.
Grilling area out by the pool.
2 flat panel TV's, 1 DVD player
1 BR, 1.5 BA, 1 king, 1 queen sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4
*POOL AND SPA HEATED YEAR-ROUND
**FREE DOOR-TO-DOOR SHUTTLE to Shelter Cove Marina shops and restaurants runs seasonally March - October.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Guest Security Safe, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Elevator, Fishing, Heated Pool, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Outdoor Shower, Outdoor Spa, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing