Ocean Dunes is a four story complex composed of 84 villas, located on South Forest Beach Drive along one of the best Beaches the Island has to offer.
**Call for Daily Rates & Availability; some restrictions may apply.
Completely remodeled in 2010, 409 Ocean Dunes has an outstanding oceanfront view on Hilton Head's best beach. Equipped with everything you need for a perfect vacation, the villa has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full size kitchen (watch the dolphins swim as you cook!) and a combined living and dining room. Wireless Internet is also provided. The master bedroom has a king size bed, the guest bedroom has two twin beds and there us a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Televisions in living and bedrooms have built in DVD players. Off the living room is a nicely furnished balcony providing the perfect setting for outdoor dining or watching the sun rise. Ocean Dunes is located on the south end of the island, along South Forest Beach Drive, a short distance from Coligny Plaza. Ocean Dunes is an oceanfront property situated about 70 yards from the ocean. Amenities include an oceanfront pool and baby pool. Tennis courts are available for guest use located across the street from the property and be sure to request a complimentary pass for the Player's Club Fitness Center and indoor pool.
**Call for daily rates & availability, some restrictions may apply**
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Oceanfront Ocean Dunes Villa, beach condo, kitchen, pool, free tennis and health club.
* Activities: Golf, Tennis, Shopping, Bicycling, Kayaking, Fishing, Surfing, Nature Cruises, Swimming, Boating, Sightseeing, Dining, Parasailing, Jet Skiing
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Shopping Centers
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, tennis, beach, Nearby Kayaking, Nearby Boating, Bicycle Paths, Nearby Heated Pool
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Museum, Gullah Tours, Art Galleries, Historical Sites/Attractions
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: Close to Town, On Beach, close to golf, 1 hour to Savannah, 2 hours to Charleston, 45 minutes to Beaufort, Walk to Coligny Plaza, Coligny Beach Park
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Dishwasher
* Living: Air Conditioning, High Speed Internet, Linens, On-Site Washer/Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Outdoor Shower, Shared Pool, Tennis, Free health club, childrens pool, courtyard