Vacation Apartment in Hildesheim - 775 sqft, modern, quiet, WiFi (# 3134)
The apartment is for 1-2 people, centrally located and easily accessible. It is on the 3rd floor of a gorgeous Hildesheimer building which is more than 100 years old. It offers a quiet place for relaxation., key advantages: modern, quiet, WiFi, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Hildesheim, Walking distance into downtown Hildesheim is only 15 minutes,
Apartment 2 is for 2-4 people, 72 square meters and features a large, living room with dining and sleeping area, a bedroom with a small cozy sitting room, kitchen with dining area, bathroom, hallway with built in wardrobes.
The Apartment 2 features: fitted kitchen including crockery, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, blender, ceramic hob with 4 burners, oven, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, ironing board - iron, vacuum cleaner, LCD TV 32 ", DVBT, 2 radio alarm clock, washer and dryer (in the laundry room for a fee), Wi-Fi fis available.
Two bikes are available for rent (a 28-inch men's bike and a ladies bike 26 inch). From stays longer than 14 days, a washer and dryer can also be provided.
Location Hanover Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hanover Airport. From Hanover Airport the distance to the unit at Vionvillestrasse 6, 31134 Hildesheim is about 51 km (31.8 miles), approximately a 35 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Hildesheim, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $79-$63 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 775 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Alarm Clock, Games, Sofabed
The apartment is in a house which was built in 1898 and still carries the charm of that time: on the ground floor, the original stucco ceilings are still preserved.
The Vionville road itself is a side road in quiet location. It branches off the Sedanstrasse, which holds park grounds and alley trees in its middle.
The center of Hildesheim can be reached within a few minutes of walking. Thus, the Paul von Hindenburg square, the Neustädter Markt, the HAWK vocational college, the clinics and the city theater are close by.
We have also Informnationsmateriel ind inform the apartments which comprises about everything important and also destinations for excursions.
* The restaurant is within walking distance in 15 minutes and has a beautiful location on the lake. One can on the patio outdoors as well as indoors very pleasant dining.
* A special tip in the city is the Antique Cafe, which are worth a visit. Since there are for lovers Antique furniture, wonderful seats that are up to 200 years old. Each piece of furniture is something special.
* For example, the cafe has a very special atmosphere. This cafe also has very Delicious cakes are still baked themselves.
* There are just around the corner from the apartment a pizzeria which is also recommended. She is 2 minutes Within walking distance of the Luxury villa rental. Palazzo Ristorante - also because there is a patio, if you like to like to sit outdoors.
* In the city center on the main shopping street, we have since last extremely year, a new shopping center - the Arneken Gallery
A small shopping center and the stops of city bus lines 3 and 4, as well as the East railway station, are just 2-3 minutes away.
20 minutes of walking bring you to the Innerste, onto the Galgenberg, into Ernst Ehrlicher Park and to Hohnsensee lake, where you can enjoy nature.
The Hannover fair is 20 minutes of driving (and not much longer by public transport) away.
More travel info about Hildesheim: Hildesheim is a city in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is located in the district of Hildesheim, about 30 km southeast of Hannover on the banks of the Innerste river, which is a small tributary of the Leine river.