Beachfront Luxury Villa & Guesthouse, Hermosa Palms top of class, sleeps 4-10
Photo Slideshow | Guestbook | Site Map
This wonderfully appointed luxury vacation rental villa sits on a 650 sq. mt. (7,000 sf) beachfront lot in the exclusive residential gated community of Hermosa Palms, on Playa Hermosa.
Villa La Costa is an eclectic combination of traditional and modern elements, showcased in a long article in Costa Rica's renowned "Estilos y Casas" magazine. Tiled roofs, exposed brick domes, rock walls and world art pieces, including original modern art paintings by Tico artists, blend with oversized windows, Italian marble, comfortable mattresses, high-end appliances and an appealing open layout.
This 227 sq. mt. villa (2450 sf) is rented as one the entire year: main house (3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms) and guesthouse (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 47.6 sq. mt. (513sf). From May 1 to November 15 you may also rent just the main house; in this case, the guesthouse is locked off.
The main house boasts high ceilings with exposed wood beams and ceramic tile floors. The living area opens to the terrace through sliding doors and has a TV, DVD and CD player and a dining table for 6.
The large covered terrace overlooking the beach and pool and the sun deck are ideal for outdoor living. There are lounge chairs, couches, hammocks and a dining table for 6. The pool has a separate children's pool.
The gourmet kitchen, equipped with top stainless steel appliances and beautiful cabinetry, has a view of the beach and pool.
The Master bedroom overlooks the terrace. It has a King size canopy bed, TV, DVD player, desk and an oversized bathroom with marble coverings, 2 sinks, whirlpool tub, tempered glass shower and walk-in closet. The other main house bedrooms (Queen and 2 Twins) have their own bathrooms and closets. The adjacent guesthouse has a complete kitchen and bathroom. The bedrooms (Queen and 2 Twins) have closets.
The beach club with oversize pool is only a few feet away. Playa Hermosa is a beautiful, long stretch of unspoiled beach. The break is the most consistent in Costa Rica, and well known among surfers. If you don?t surf you will enjoy walking on it and swimming on low tide.
Hermosa town, only a 5 minute drive away, is the closest stop for restaurants, bars and groceries. Jaco has more variety just 10 minutes further north. Golf and fishing are 20 minutes away, at Los Suenos Resort and Marina.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Twin
* Activities within 15 minutes: Canopy Zip Lining, ATV and Buggy tours, Horseback Riding, Sport fishing, Golf Course, Tennis, Bungee Jumping
* Convenience: Daily Cleaning Included, Supermarket delivery available, Movie Theatres (in Jaco), Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Medical Services, Spa Services at home, Catering Services available, Baby sitting available, Play pen and High chair Rentals, Grocery Pre-stocking available, Restaurant / Pizza Delivery
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, TV in Master Bedroom
* Geographic: On Beach, Nearby National Park
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchenette, Microwave, Oven, Purified Water Dispenser, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Alarm Clock, Digital Safe Box, Free Local Calls, High Speed Internet, Wireless Internet (WiFi), Hairdryer, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Storage Room, Washer & Dryer, Flashlights
* Nearby Businesses: Yoga Center
* Outdoor: Balcony, Deck, Patio, Terrace, Beach, Body boards, BBQ Charcoal Grill, Hammock, Hot Tub, Large Lawn Area, Outdoor Seating, Outdoor Shower, Pool Lounge Chairs, Private Pool, Shared Pool, Beach Club