Vacation Apartment in Heppenheim (Bergstrasse) - 646 sqft, exclusive, modern (# 2640)
This 2-bedroom apartment can comfortably sleep up to 4 guests. It has been awarded a 4-star rating by DTV, and comes with a balcony, free Wi-Fi, and cable TV., key advantages: exclusive, modern, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Heppenheim (Bergstrasse), Walking distance into downtown Heppenheim (Bergstrasse) is only 11 minutes, Equipment:
* Unites opened in August 2011
* All units are of high quality furnishings and equipped with new flat screen TV and wireless internet.
* The bathrooms of the apartments are equipped with high-quality showers. All sanitary facilities are well-known designers (Philippe Starck, etc.)
* All kitchens are equipped with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, coffee machine and include crockery, cutlery, saucepans etc.
* The modern equipped apartment has 2 bedrooms each for 2 people and 2 bathrooms available. A small balcony is accessible from the kitchen and a bedroom. (60 m2 - floor right, at least 2 persons)
* The kitchen has ceramic hob, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker (capsule) equipped and includes cutlery, crockery, glasses, pots, etc. In addition, oven, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher.
* Sanitary objects designed by Philippe Starck and glass showers are distinguished from the two baths. Hand and bath towels, hair dryer, 1-bath slippers, etc. are also included.
* One bedroom has twin beds, the other with a futon double bed. The beds are freshly made available.
* On the in-house Wi-Fi can be accessed free of charge. Furthermore, LCD TV and cable connection are available. The windows are fitted with Sonnen-/Sichtschutz and / or blackout curtains.
* Washer and dryer are available in consultation
Location Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Kellereigasse 9, 64646 Heppenheim (Bergstrasse) is about 28 km (17.5 miles), approximately a 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Heppenheim (Bergstrasse), in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $159-$160 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, Balcony
The holiday apartments are located just below the historic market square of Heppenheim. This gives you an ideal base from which to explore the old town with its many streets, wine bars and restaurants and take walks. In just about 150 meters you reach the pedestrian zone with shops and cafes. The ideal holiday home in Heppenheim is worth a visit in all seasons. Regardless of season or festival, the city is always alive. Not far away there are various possibilities for excursions and hikes through the vineyards. Many eateries in Heppenheim are nearby. Cities like Heidelberg, Darmstadt, Frankfurt and Mannheim can be reached by car in about 30 to 45 minutes. Guests arriving by train disembark centrally in Heppenheim.
Discover Heppenheim and local activities:
* Easter season when the local trees and flowers are in bloom. This season is ideal for the first hikes, walks and exploration.
* Hiking, excursions and event information in the region of mountain road, the Odenwald and the Rhine-Neckar are available.
* The spring and the mountain road to go together like wine grapes. When the days get longer and the sun sets its warming rays over the mountain road, nature unfolds thanks to the mild climate of the mountain road often earlier than elsewhere in Germany your flowers.
* Bergsträßer Weinfrühling
More travel info about Heppenheim (Bergstrasse): Located on the edge of the Odenwald, Heppenheim (Bergstrasse) is the seat of the Bergstrasse district in Hesse. Heppenheim lies almost halfway between Heidelberg and Darmstadt in southern Hesse near the boundary with Baden-Wuerttemberg. The town is romantically set among scenic vineyards below the medieval Starkenburg (castle). Besides the castle, another historic site of note is St. Peter's Church, the "Cathedral of the Bergstrasse." Heppenheim has at its disposal a largely preserved, self-contained, picturesque Old Town core. The Old Town is characterized by timber-frame houses, dating back mostly to the early decades after Heppenheim's destruction in 1693 during the Nine Years' War.