Vacation Apartment in Heidelberg - modern, newly renovated, central (# 3499) #3499
The apartment is centrally located with excellent public and private infrastructure in the city, access to the hospital and to the highway and close to the Handschuhsheimer Feld. The apartment is newly renovated and nicely furnished in Scandinavian style with all the usual household appliances are available. Landlord lives 5 ??minutes away and is always willing to assist., key advantages: modern, newly renovated, central, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
Modern, newly renovated flat for non-smokers, located in the Heidelberg quarter of Handschuhsheim, an area where mostly students reside. The flat is on the 2nd floor of a four-party house and consists of 2 rooms, a kitchen, bathroom and restroom.
* The kitchen is equipped with a modern electric cooker, an oven, a dishwasher, a fridge, a micro-wave, a coffee machine, a toaster, a hot-water boiler and a radio with CD player.
* The bathroom has got a shower.
* There are two wardrobes and a dresser in the bedroom. The king size bed’s dimensions are 1,60 m x 2,00 m.
* A bed sofa is in the living-room. It is comfortable for up to two kids. The television set is also in the living room. You receive all free programmes provided by Kabel BW, no satellite TV, but we can give you a card with which you receive English, French and Italian programs for a 10 Euro fee.
* You can leave your bike in a room in the basement.
* The washing machine and a possibility to hang your washing is also in the basement. However, you can also use the dry cleaner around the corner.
The tram stop „Biethsstraße“ is in 2 minute’s walking-distance. From there you can easily get to the main station, the clinic centre or Bismarckplatz in the centre of Heidelberg.
In two minutes you are in the „Handschuhsheimer Feld“, a region where vegetables are grown and which borders on the Neckar. It invites you to run, walk or go by bike. On the other side of the Dossenheimer Landstraße you have the hilly wine region „Bergstraße“. Here you can go on short or long walks to the famous „Thingstätte“, the restaurant „Weißer Stein“, to „Philosophenweg“ or along the “Bergstraße” to Dossenheim, Schriesheim or Weinheim. You can also take the OEG tram and travel to Weinheim or even Mannheim.
There is a petrol station with international newspapers around the corner, a bakery is opposite the house. Butcher, pharmacy and small supermarket are in 5 minute’s distance.</p
Driving Directions Mannheim City Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Mannheim City Airport. From Mannheim City Airport the distance to the unit at Hans-Thoma-Straße 24, 69121 Heidelberg is about 17 km (10.6 miles), approximately a 18 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Heidelberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $61 for 2 persons. Special offer available: Price per month: 950,00 EUR for 2 people, for a third person an additional EUR 280
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Sofabed
More travel info about Heidelberg: Situated on a peaceful stretch of the Neckar river and overlooked by one of the most famous ruined castles in the world, Heidelberg is one of Germany's most popular and picturesque travel destinations.