Vacation Apartment in Hannover - 969 sqft, central, nice, convenient (# 1369)
This apartment is ideal for a larger family group of up to 10 guests. The children are sure to enjoy the access to a nice yard and garden area. A travel cot and high chair are available for the younger set., key advantages: central, nice, convenient, Quality: rated with 2 DTV star(s), fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
This convenient apartment receives ten people in Hannover. Each of the five sleeping rooms features a double bed, satellite TV, a radio, and armchairs. The kitchen includes tableware, a fridge with freezer, a stovetop oven, a microwave, a coffee maker, a dishwasher, and a dining table. The bathroom comes with a washbasin, a toilet, a hairdryer, and a shower stall. The backyard offers ample outdoor sitting and grilling equipment.
* Apartment 1: 56 m², 2 double rooms
* Flat 2: 68 m², 3 double rooms
* Apartment 3: 90 m², 5 double rooms
* Apartment 4: 190 sqm (whole floor), 7 double rooms, 2 bathrooms with shower / WC, spacious walk-in kitchen
* Apartment 5: 70 m², 3 double rooms, kitchen, bathroom
* Apartment 6: Top floor apartment, 45 m², 2 double bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, kitchen available on request as a third bedroom
Prices / Other:
* Our bedding is suitable for allergy sufferers.
* The apartments are equipped with satellite TV and radio.
* For emergencies, there are an ironing board and iron.
* For our younger guests is a travel cot and high chair available.
* Shopping center opposite - so you can shop quickly and inexpensively right next door!
* Animals are welcome in our home.
* Groups of 40 persons are welcome.
* A seminar room is available.
* Towels & bed linen.
* Latest arrival to 22.00
* Departure at 10:00
* children on request
* Fair prices on request
* Towels & bed linen.
* All prices are valid for 2 nights. For one night we charge 10 - € administration fee extra.
Location Hanover Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hanover Airport. From Hanover Airport the distance to the unit at Sutelstraße 63, 30659 Hannover is about 12 km (7.5 miles), approximately a 15 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Hannover, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $80-$1064 for 8 persons.
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Television, Satellite TV, Garden, Outdoor Dining Area
Our resort is located in a central and convenient location on the Sutelstraße in the vicinity of the trade fair area of Hanover.
By car you get quickly to the major locations:
* about 20 min in the city center
* about 10 min Eilenriede (City Forest)
* 1 km Motorway junction (A2)
* Messeschnellweg (trade fair expressway) 1.5 km (A37)
The public transport is 'just around the corner': Roads to line 7, stops Bothfeld Church or Noltemeyer Bridge about 5 minutes away.
In the immediate vicinity is a large shopping center with Edeka, Aldi, ice cream parlor, hairdresser, pharmacy, ice hall, restaurant and Schlecker, doctors and Volksbank and Sparkasse.
The exhibition and convention city is a green city with a royal history. The royal gardens and other attractions such as zoo, Fun park and Hannover Fair invite you to visit year round.
The Hanover area has a lot to offer. Apart from the Heide Park Soltau and the Walsrode bird sanctuary, Nature Park Steinhude is located just outside of Hanover.
For arrival by car you can use the following route planner. www.map24.de - specify as the target address 'Sutelstraße 64, 30659 Hannover'.
Information for arriving by public transport please visit the following websites: www.bahn.de
City of Hanover - Hanover at Stadtplan.net
Transport in greater Hanover - The transport association of the Hanover region.
More travel info about Hannover: With a population of over 500,000 (2007), Hannover is a major center in northern Germany. It is known for hosting popular annual commercial expositions, such as the Hanover Fair and the CeBIT. Every year Hanover hosts the Schuetzenfest Hannover, the world's largest Marksmen's Fun Fair, and the Oktoberfest Hannover, which is the second largest Oktoberfest in the world. The Hannover fairground, due to numerous extensions especially for the Expo 2000, is the largest in the world. Hannover also is regionally important because of its universities and medical school, its international airport, and its large zoo. The city is also a major crossing point of railway lines and highways (Autobahnen), connecting European main lines in east-west-direction (Berlin - Ruhr area) and north-south-direction.