Vacation Apartments in Hamburg - modern, central, nicely equipped (# 3308) #3308
Whether private - with family, friends, colleagues - or for business: Our apartments offer many benefits for your stay in the city of Hamburg. Stay in Hamburg for a night, a week, a month or longer., key advantages: modern, central, nicely equipped, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Hamburg, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Apartments ranging in size from 20 to 70 square meters with fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette, coffee machine, bedroom with sleeping comfort, cable TV, free Wi-Fi, and phone on request.
Extras and service:
* Dog 5 €
* WiFi included
* Bed linen & towels included
* Discount per child € 6
* Charge only one night p. P. 5 €
* Extra bed € 13
* Weekly cleaning included
* Extra cleaning € 15
* Including weekly linen change
* Cleaning included
Discover Hamburg and local activities:
* Two shopping centers are only 5 and 8 minutes walk from here and the city is on a shopping spree with the train in 17 minutes without having to change quickly and easily accessible.
* The exhibition halls to Dammtor (CCH) with the S21 and the park "Planten Blomen" in 10 minutes on foot or directly with 2 times change, about 40 minutes (with the S21 + U2 + U3)
* The Operettenhaus 2 times change about 25 minutes with S21 + U3
* The Hamburg State Opera in about 30 min with S21
* The piers, about 20 min S3
* The New Metropolitan Musical Theater set 60 min S3 + the ferry across the Elbe
* The Elbe about 45 minutes with S3 + 48 + S1/S11
* The O2 World Arena
* Hagenbeck Zoo is accessible for families with children in 5 minutes.
* The Hamburg Planetarium, in the middle of the spacious and beautiful Hamburg Stadtpark.
* The Reeperbahn
* The fish market, where there are far more than just fish ... Sunday from 5:00 bis 10:00 clock
* The Elbpromenaden - mostly with sandy beach - which is beautifully kilometers from the port, and extend over Altona Blankenese to Wedel and invite for hiking.
* And many other attractions for all areas of interest in and around Hamburg
The Elbgaustraße station is just 3 minutes walk away. You are invited to leave your car in our complimentary car park.
Driving Directions Hamburg Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Hamburg Airport. From Hamburg Airport the distance to the unit at Krögen 3, 22523 Hamburg is about 13 km (8.1 miles), approximately a 13 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Hamburg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $83 for 1 person.
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Television, Cable TV, Telephone
More travel info about Hamburg: Hamburg is a major port city situated on the Elbe River in northern Germany. 1,740,000 inhabitants make it Germany's second-largest city. The Greater Hamburg Metropolitan Region has a population of four million. It is at the same time one of the 16 German Bundeslaender (states).