Double Room in Halle an der Saale - quiet, comfortable (# 1949)
Two-bed room / roof terrace / separate breakfast room., key advantages: quiet, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Halle an der Saale, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Located in the scenic north of the city, not far from the mountain zoo, with Gallows Hill and Saaletal Giebichenstein (Saale Cycle Route), are the city center and train station and public transportation (tram, suburban train) to erreichen.Parkmöglichkeiten are good and fast in front of the house. Various restaurants within present. Before you travel please arrange ahead of time of arrival.
Location Leipzig/Halle Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Leipzig/Halle Airport. From Leipzig/Halle Airport the distance to the unit at Geschwister-Scholl-Strasse 30a, 06118 Halle an der Saale is about 29 km (18.1 miles), approximately a 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Halle an der Saale, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $45-$90 for 1 person.
Additional Features: Central Heating, Television, Balcony
Permanent Exhibitions in Halle
* Beatle Museum
* Handel House
* National Museum of Prehistory (including 3000 year old sky disc!)
* From 31 October 2008, the public at the National Exhibition unveiled discoveries that have only recently arrived in archaeological excavations in the former home of Martin Luther in Mansfeld and in-house by Martin Luther in Wittenberg to light. It is highly revealing of finds, the astonishing on the budget and the lifestyle of the Luther family betrayed.
* Market Church of Our Lady (which houses the death mask of Martin Luther)
* Frankische foundations (including the Chamber of Art and Natural History)
* Halloren chocolate museum provides answers to many questions around the topic of chocolate. Learn about the amazing world of chocolate and the history of the oldest chocolate factory in Germany.
* The west wing of Moritzburg in the past three years has been expanded to a design by the Spanish architect Nieto Sobejano for 18 million €. The result are 2000 square meters of new exhibition space. See there are works from the years 1900 to 1937, including works by Edvard Munch, and George Minne. The ground floor is the "bridge" collection of Hermann Gerlinger. Shown to work e.g. by Cuno Amiet, and the "Bonnard Switzerland", Max Pechstein and Emil Nolde. The development of art from 1945 to the present can be seen floating in the display box. These include works by Hermann Glockner, Einar Schleef and Hans Schimanski.
More travel info about Halle an der Saale: Halle is the largest city in the German State of Saxony-Anhalt. It is also called Halle an der Saale (literally Halle on the Saale river, and in some historic references simply Saale after the river) in order to distinguish it from Halle in North Rhine-Westphalia. The current official name of the city is Halle (Saale).