Vacation Apartment in Halle an der Saale - spacious, comfortable (# 1947) #1947
Accommodation in a detached house with separate entrance, quiet, convenient location, near center, very near to the zoo. Kitchen / bath / 2 bedrooms / living room., key advantages: spacious, comfortable, 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Halle an der Saale, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
Spacious apartment with dining kitchen, including oven and stove, bathroom with tub and shower, two double bedrooms and large living room with sofa for 2 people. The apartment is located in a quiet side street. Parking in the street. Various restaurants in the area.
Permanent Exhibitions in Halle
* Beatles Museum
* Handel House
* National Museum of Prehistory (including 3000 year old sky disc!)
* From 31 October 2008, the state administration will present artefacts which where only recently unearthed in the former home of Martin Luther’s parents in Mansfeld, as well as in Luther’s own home in Wittenberg. The findings tell us a lot about the household and lifestyle of the Luther family.
* Market church Unser lieben Frauen (with the deceased’s mask of Luther)
* Franconian endowments (incl. of arts and natural objects)
* Halloren Chocolate museum answers many questions about chocolate and shows impressive insight into the world of chocolate and the history of the oldest chocolate factory in Germany.
* Moritzburg Hall – following plans of the Spanish architect Nieto Sobejano, the west wing of the Moritzburg was, during the last three years, extended at a cost of 18 million Euro. The result are 2000 sq.m of new exhibition space showing works created between 1900 and 1937, among others by Edvard Munch and George Minne. The ground floor hosts the “Brücke” collection of Hermann Gerlinger. Works by Cuno Amiet, also called Bonnard the Swiss, Max Pechstein and Emil Nolde are also on display. In the floating exhibition space, works from 1945 to the present, e.g. by Hermann Glöckner, Einar Schleef or Hans Schimanski are displayed.
Driving Directions Leipzig/Halle Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Leipzig/Halle Airport. From Leipzig/Halle Airport the distance to the unit at Geschwister-Scholl-Strasse 30a, 06118 Halle an der Saale is about 29 km (18.1 miles), approximately a 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Halle an der Saale, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $79 for 2 persons.
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Television, Sofabed
More travel info about Halle an der Saale: Halle is the largest city in the German State of Saxony-Anhalt. It is also called Halle an der Saale (literally Halle on the Saale river, and in some historic references simply Saale after the river) in order to distinguish it from Halle in North Rhine-Westphalia. The current official name of the city is Halle (Saale).