Vacation Apartment in Gudensberg - 474 sqft, country style living south of Kassel, comfortable, quiet,…
****Country holiday with added value! Comfortable, quiet living in the historic half-timbered farmhouse surrounded by gardens, a separate guest house with four superbly equipped holiday homes. Our farm offers wine tasting, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities., key advantages: country style living south of Kassel, comfortable, quiet, natural, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Gudensberg, , There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
Under the roof of the timber-framed house in 2012, four ****apartments were built in a country style, each lovingly decorated and furnished. Old oak beams are still visible but new wooden doors and windows have been added to the original structure. The balconies and the terrace are located on the east side so you can sit in the morning at breakfast in the sun. The beds and kitchens meet today's demands. You will find brand-name devices, cooking accessories and stylish tableware.
* 2 bedrooms (double, single), kitchen, bathroom, hallway, balcony with patio access
* Solid wood furniture and antique unique pieces
* Luxury fitted kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob and oven, *** freezer in the refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and microwave.
* Double bedroom with 2 box springs to a double bed (and divisible), blankets comfort in size 155 x 220, including linen
* Single room with historic oak bed with slatted base including electrical, comfort blankets in size, satellite TV DVD
* Wireless stereo, and alarm clock.
* good cutlery, crockery and linen are in the kitchen available in sufficient quantity.
* Bathroom with natural light, heated floors, walk-in shower, heated towel rail and a large basin, including hand and bath towels.
* small balcony at the living room with stairs and direct access to patio and garden, barbecue available.
* Parking space, additional storage facilities by arrangement.
Location Kassel Calden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Kassel Calden Airport. From Kassel Calden Airport the distance to the unit at Amselweg 7, 34281 Gudensberg is about 32 km (20.0 miles), approximately a 45 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Gudensberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $84-$87 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 474 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Patio, Garden, Sauna, Alarm Clock, Outdoor Dining Area, Games
Enjoy walking, running or biking in the area. The Habichtswald Nature Park is hilly, attractive terrain for mountain bikers and hikers.
Discover Gudensberg and local activities:
* Seasonal Activities on the farm (wine tasting, tasting potato, etc.)
* various health facilities in the near vicinity, e.g. Kurhessen Therme in Kassel (17 km), accessible by public transport
* Good cycling network - maps and the region present Informaterial
* 'Tour de Chattengau' as annual highlight for families and pleasure cyclists pedaling
* Radfernweg R1 (Fulda Cycle Route) from Guxhagen (8 km)
* regular guided walks in the region
* Guided Walking Tour (from 4 persons.) available from farmgate
* known surfing lake (Lake Singliser) a 15-minute, Edersee about 30 minutes away, more natural lakes nearby
* Water walking and boat tours on the river Fulda, canoe trips on the Eder to Fritzlar
* For relaxation: a sauna in the neighboring building can be booked.
More travel info about Gudensberg: Gudensberg – charming small town with large history: Gudensberg is a small town in the Schwalm-Eder area in Northern Hessia, Germany. It’s well-known also for the ruins of Obernburg castle. The same things the Gudensberg citizens cherish about their town will also enchant the visitors. Spending time here is like eating “Ahle Wurscht” (a North Hessian type of sausage). It’s enjoyed, in peace and with calm. Gudensberg may be a small town, in the middle of Germany, close by Kassel, but things never get hectic. It’s a great place for throwing out everyday concerns, feeling at home and relaxing.