Cozy 2 bed, 2 bath waterfront cottage with breathtaking views!
Cozy 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom waterfront cottage with breathtaking views of Saratoga Passage. Enjoy the secluded beach, accessed by a rustic meandering trail with a few steep stairs at the bottom of the trail to the beach and water. Whether you are collecting shells or enjoying the views of the snow capped Cascades and Mt. Baker, there is no better way to relax the day away. Bald eagles and deer are permanent residents, so fire up the BBQ on the wrap around deck and enjoy their company. Nestled in the town of Greenbank, the cottage is minutes from Coupeville, Freeland, golf, and less than a mile from the Greenbank Farm. The cottage includes a full kitchen, fireplace, TV/DVD Player, and washer/dryer. THIS COTTAGE HAS A 4 NIGHT MINIMUM IN JULY/AUGUST.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Downtown Coupeville, Downtown Freeland, Downtown Langley, Greenbank Farms, Nearby Public Golf Course, Sno-Isle Library
* Convenience: Clinton Ferry, Keystone Ferry, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Historical Sights, Near Restaurants
* Entertainment: DVD Player, High Speed Wireless Internet, Stereo, TV, IPOD Docking station
* Geographic: Access to beach available, Medium Bank Waterfront, Secluded
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Fireplace, Washer/Dryer, Dogs allowed
* Outdoor: Charcoal BBQ, Deck(s), Fort Ebey State Park, Ft. Casey State Park, Mt Baker View, hiking, fishing