A perfect getaway, the Sea Forever Cabin has a 180 degree view of Saratoga Passage with private beach, boat launch and park/picnic amenities. In addition to the spectacular water views, you will enjoy captivating views of the Cascade Mountain Range and snow-capped Mount Baker. This is the first time the cabin is being offered for vacation rental and includes new carpet and new coastal furnishings.
Located in the Hidden Beach community, this A-frame has one of the most walkable beaches on Whidbey Island. It is known for miles of great crabbing, beachcombing and kayaking. You?re so close to the water?s edge, you can hear and see the tide come and go. Orca whales, gray whales, and sea lions are often spotted right from your deck.
The Sea Forever Cabin has a spacious living room with two story vaulted knotty pine ceilings, sky light and remote controlled gas fireplace. The living room has plenty of seating with two couches (one is a sofa sleeper), and two comfy chairs and ottoman for relaxing.
The large chef?s kitchen features an island with glass top stove/oven, tiled floors and newly tiled counters. The cabinets include pull-out shelves and decorative glass doors.
Upstairs you will find a loft bedroom with sitting area, featuring commanding water views. The double bed is tastefully outfitted with beautiful linens and a down comforter. Wake up to a gorgeous sunrise over the water from your master bedroom!
There are three decks for your enjoyment and barbequing; two with a covered roof and one open. All have plenty of furniture for outdoor entertaining and relaxing.
The Sea Forever cabin is close to the Greenbank Farm ? a Whidbey landmark know for pies, cheeses, wines, events and a huge dog park with rolling hills. The cabin is only 15 minutes to the quaint town of Coupeville for great shopping and fine restaurants.
The Sea Forever Cabin is truly a special place where you can relax and feel one with nature. It?s a perfect vacation for two or four people and pets are always welcome!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Downtown Coupeville, Downtown Freeland, Downtown Langley, Greenbank Farms, Nearby Public Golf Course, Sno-Isle Library
* Convenience: Clinton Ferry, Keystone Ferry, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Historical Sights
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, High Speed Wireless Internet, Satellite TV, Stereo, TV
* Geographic: Access to beach available, Private beach access, View home
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Pets Allowed with deposit, Propane Fireplace, Washer/Dryer
* Outdoor: Boat Launch Nearby, Boating, Deck(s), Great Beach for walking & picnic, Mt Baker View, Propane BBQ, hiking