Beautiful pine and aspen decor and a shared deck overlooking Grand Lake's waterfront make this a great in-town escape. The property sleeps 4 people in a queen bed and futon, and has a kitchen and breakfast bar. The studio is located downto
Located in the downtown area overlooking Grand Lake, this property is walking distance to downtown shopping, dining and the lakefront. The shared deck provides the best views of the lakefront and Yacht Club and is only fifty yards from the waterfront. Relax just a few steps from the coffee shop on the docks, get ice cream or fudge at Polly's just around the corner, or rent a boat or kayak next door. Beautifully decorated with aspen and pine furniture, this studio features a queen bed and a queen-size futon. The kitchen and breakfast bar are fully equipped. Towels, linens, and dishwasher are provided. A clothes washer and dryer are available on-site. This is a pet-free, smoke-free property. The entrance to this unit is on the second floor. This property will accommodate up to 4 persons.
RATES AND BOOKING INFORMATION: Rental rates depend upon the season and holidays, weekends or weekdays, length of stay and number of people. The minimum night stay requirements also depend upon the season. LAST MINUTE DEALS AND SPECIALS MAY APPLY! TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND RATES FOR YOUR DATES, GO TO THE AVAILABILITY TAB AT THE TOP AND SELECT "GET A QUOTE". The nightly rate is for 4 persons. All reservations are subject to applicable taxes and a $50.00 cleaning fee. A security deposit is required, and is refunded within 14 days upon successful completion of the rental.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Other
* Area Activities & Attractions: Rocky Mountain National Park, Arapaho National Forest, Roosevelt National Forest, Hiking in Parks and Forests, Wildlife Viewing, Mountain Sightseeing, Waterfall Sightseeing, Grand Lake Boating, Shadow Mountain Lake Boating, Lake Granby Boating, Marinas and Boat Rental, Canoe and Kayak Rental, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Horseback Riding, Stables, ATV Trails, ATV Rental, Mountain Bike Trails, Bike Rentals, River Rafting, Hot Air Ballooning, Grand Lake Golf Course, Grand Elk Golf Course, Headwaters Golf Course, Pole Creek Golf Course, Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bowling Alley, City Park Childrens Playground, Kauffman House Museum, Historic Sites, Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre, Massage Therapy, Skiing (within 30 minutes), Snowmobile Trails, Snowmobiling In-Town, Snowmobile Rental, Nordic Center, Cross Country (Nordic) Skiing, Back Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Ski and Snowshoe Rental, Outdoor Ice Skating Rink, Ice Fishing, Festivals (Check Dates)
* Area Dining and Shopping: BBQ Restaurant, Mexican Restaurants, Fine Dining, Casual Dining, Pizza Parlors, Fast Food, Bakery, Sandwich Shop, Coffee Shops, Ice Cream Parlors, Chocolate Shops, Bars, Taverns, Nightclubs, Mountain Decor Shopping, Mountain Furniture Shopping, Artwork Shopping, Jewelry Shopping, Clothing Shopping, Outdoor Outfitter Shopping, Nicknack & Collectibles Shopping, T Shirts & Memoriabilia Shopping, Grocery Stores
* Kitchen & Dining: Full Kitchen, Cooktop, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, BBQ Grill (Gas), Coffee Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Servingware, Stemware, Dining Seating for 3
* Location: In Town, Lake Views, Mountain Views, Near Beach, Near the Lake, Walk to Restaurants, Walk to Shopping
* Property Features: Deck or Patio, Electric Baseboard Heating, Ceiling Fans, TV with Cable, Flatscreen TV, DVD Player, VCR Player, Phone, Clothes Washer & Dryer, Linens and Towels Provided