Vacation Apartments in Giessen - recently renovated, absolutely quiet, central location (# 1903)
B&B Giessen – quiet & central: newly renovated vacation apartment in Giessen-Wieseck. Very quiet location, yet just three minutes from the inner city. All units have a separate entrance right from the outside, a new and fully equipped kitchen, their own bathroom and toilet, and a bedroom with double bed plus another bed or at least one sleeper sofa., key advantages: recently renovated, absolutely quiet, central location, fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished,
B&B Giessen – quiet & central
The house is a protected heritage, romantic, centrally located and quiet in the historic part of Giessen, right opposite the Michaelskirche church.
Four separate apartments/double rooms, completely newly furnished with new bathrooms, either with tub or shower, single’s kitchen with microwave, stove, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, and terrace. Parking out front, WLAN, internet, flat screen TV. Quality furnishings in Mediterranean style with terracotta tiles and lots of wood.
* also suitable as vacation apartment
* three minutes from the autobahn
* on bike paths into the city or out into the countryside within minutes
* newly renovated
All units offer…
* separate streetside entrance
* fully equipped new kitchen
* own bath and toilet
* bedroom with double bed and another bed or at least a sleeper sofa
* minimum stay for single person 3 nights
* electricity, water included
* towels and bed linens for EUR 10 per week each
* final cleaning EUR 30
* heating from October to April: EUR 3 per person per day
Location Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Kirchstraße 26, 35396 Giessen is about 75 km (46.8 miles), approximately a 44 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Giessen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $47-$156 for 1 person. monthly rental: ask for special pricing
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Sofabed
Location and How to Get Here:
* centrally and quietly located, in the historic part of Giessen, across from the Michaelskirche church
* only three minutes into the inner city
* Only three minutes to autobahn A 485
* by bike, only minutes to get to bike paths into town or out into nature
* great connection into the city by bus; 3 km into inner city, bike storage in basement, shopping nearby
* close by, there are many facilities such as indoors pool with water slide, open-air pool, the Lahn river where one can go rowing, bike paths, theater, movie theater, university, museums, a castle…
Take autobahn A5 in direction of Frankfurt to exit Reiskirchen. Exit there and go right on B49 towards Giessen. Exit at Giessen/Lollar. At the exit, take the right onto Marburger Strasse and then turn into the Wieseck district at the first traffic light (at the Giessener Brauhaus). Continue straight and turn LEFT into Kirchstrasse!
From Frankfurt (including Butzbach):
Autobahn A5 towards Kassel to the Gambacher Kreuz intersections. There, right onto A45 to Dortmund and on to the Giessener Südkreuz (southern autobahn intersection). Turn right onto Giessener Ring in direction Giessen/Marburg. Exit at Giesen-Wieseck, turn left and at the next traffic light left. Straight to the roundabout. First right and then straight to the Kirchstrasse which is 300 m on, on the left.
Federal road B3 to Giessen to exit Giessen-Wieseck. Exit there, continue straight at the traffic lights. Straight to the roundabout. First right and then straight to the Kirchstrasse which is 300 m on, on the left.
From Dortmund (or Wetzlar/Limburg):
Autobahn A45 towards Frankfurt to the Wetzlarer Ostkreuz. There, exit onto B49 towards Giessen, to the B485. There, keep left towards Marburg and continue to exit Giessen-Wieseck. Exit there, turn left and left again at the next traffic light. Straight to the roundabout. First right and then straight to the Kirchstrasse which is 300 m on, on the left.
More travel info about Giessen: Giessen is a town in the German federal state (Bundesland) of Hessen, capital of both the district of Giessen and the administrative region of Giessen. The population is approximately 71,000, with roughly 22,000 university students.