Vacation Apartment in Geretsried - 1055 sqft, comfortably furnished, spacious, suitable for allergy… #2310
Comfortable apartment for up to 6 people in Geretsried-Gelting in the beautiful Isar-Loisachtal region around Munich. Features a master room with queen bed, a living room with satellite TV and a double sofa bed, a completely equipped kitchen with dishwasher, and a bathroom with tub. South-facing balcony with mountain views and west-facing balcony. Parking spaces. Suitable for allergy sufferers., key advantages: comfortably furnished, spacious, suitable for allergy sufferers, 1 large living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, There is parking in front of the house available for this object,
This 98 m² nonsmoking apartment offers comfortable space for 2–4 people (up to 6 guests) with a queen size bed in the master room and a sofa turning into a full bed in the living room. Two more adults can sleep on another sofa bed. The living room also has satellite TV and a DVD player.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with a stovetop oven, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, a toaster, a kettle, and a microwave. The bathroom has a tub. There are two balconies: one south-facing with mountain views (access from the kitchen) and the other west-facing (access from the living room). Parking spaces are on the premises.
A special technique using a fine dust filter ensures a constant supply of fresh air with an active ventilation while the windows are closed. This prevents pollen and dust from entering the house, a great feature for allergy sufferers.
The bedding used is also suitable for allergy sufferers. This is a nonsmoking apartment on the third floor of a detached single-family home. No pets are allowed.
* fresh bedding on arrival
* fresh towels on arrival
* final cleaning
* parking spots on the premises
* free Internet usage (Wi-Fi)
This comfortable holiday apartment is found in Gelting, a small village in the beautiful fluvial region of Isar-Loisachtal in the district of Bad Tolz-Wolfratshausen; that is, in the heart of Upper Bavaria.
Peaceful Gelting is just south of Munich (26 km) near the Starnberg Lake (9 km). Numerous excursions and fun activities are possible around here. The state capital Munich, world-known for its many attractions, is accessible by driving on Highway A 95 Munich-Garmisch (about 15 minutes) or by taking the train (S-Bahn).
The surrounding area offers numerous opportunities for nature seekers, recreational athletes, and particularly for those interested in culture.
* the Bavarian Alpine foothills offers excellent conditions for hiking, mountain climbing, mountain biking, Nordic walking, cycling, rollerblading, golfing, scuba diving, and paragliding
* nearby Lake Starnberg is ideal for swimming, surfing, and sailing
* enjoy the unspoiled nature with a stroll through the Isar river, a trail ride on horseback or a hot air balloon ride
* rafting on the Isar and Loisach rivers is very popular
* the Kochel and the Walchen lakes are known for their unique mountain panorama and very popular with scuba divers
* admire the Upper Bavarian architecture with its famous house paintings (Lüftlmalerei) in the spa town of Oberammergau, at Tegernsee, and the Freilicht Museum
* go to the famous cloisters of Ettal and Andechs am Ammersee
* take the trail of the Bavarian "Fairy-Tale King" Ludwig II of its castles Herrenchiemsee am Chiemsee, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof, the memorial of his mysterious death at Lake Starnberg and his grave lying in Munich
* take a walk through the beautiful pedestrian zone of Bad Tölz
* go on a delightful hike in the Höllental or the Partnachklamm in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
* the major ski resorts of Brauneck and Christlum Achensee are within 20 or 45 minutes reach
* the Zugspitze, Germany's highest mountain, in Garmisch-Partenkirchen in 30 minutes
* several cross-country ski trails and toboggan slopes are available nearby
* the arena in Geretsried is ready for ice skating
* the mountains of the Bavarian Alps are also excellent for backcountry skiers and snowshoers
Destinations for Kids:
* Blomberg summer slide
* Alpamare baths
* baths in Bad Tölz and Kochel
* Bavaria Film Studios in Grünwald, Hellabrunn Park in Munich
* Märchenwald, a forest in Wolfratshausen
* Wellenbad, baths in Penzberg
* Sealife Munich
* Alpenwarmbad Benediktbeuern
* sailboat port in Königsdorf
The state capital of Munich offers numerous attractions and excursions, some of which we especially recommend:
* Oktoberfest: the largest folk festival in the world, from mid-September to early October
* Viktualienmarkt: a large market for fruits, vegetables, and specialty items in the Old Town
* famous buildings, such as Asamkirche, Frauenkirche, Theatinerkirche, Schloss Nymphenburg, Feldherrenhalle, Residenz, Siegestor, City Hall with carillon
* several museums and collections, such as Deutsches Museum, old and new Pinakothek, Lenbachhaus, Haus der Kunst, "Valentinmusäum", Spielzeugmuseum, Verkehrsmuseum, BMW Museum, Brauereimuseum, and Museum Mensch und Natur
* Parks such as the English Garden and Hofgarten
* theaters such as Staatsoper and Staatstheater am Gärtnerplatz
* soccer fans will be interested in the Allianz Arena and the Olympia Stadium
Driving Directions Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Auf der Blaicken 24, 82538 Geretsried is about 75 km (46.8 miles), approximately a 56 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Geretsried, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $158-$188 for 4 persons. Special offer available: Stays of 14 days: € 60; 21 days: € 58; 30 days: € 56
Unit Size: 1055 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
More travel info about Geretsried: Geretsried is a town in the district Bad Toelz-Wolfratshausen, located in Bavaria, Germany.