*** This Cabin is located 8 minutes from Elk Springs Resort ***
So much to do and so convenient. Just a few minutes from downtown Gatlinburg and a few minutes to all the attractions, Black Bear Lodge is the perfect retreat for your large family or group vacation. Enjoy gathering on 1 of the 3 covered decks or spread out in 1 of the 3 common areas each located on it's own floor. Enjoy a private bath for each bedroom, 4 with jacuzzi tubs.
Shoot a game of pool in the loft game room or head downstairs to your own private home theater room with HDTV.
Cook meals for your group in the kitchen stocked with pots, pans and utensils as well as a blender, mixer and toaster. There is an oversize freezer and refrigerator providing plenty of storage. Grill meals for your group on the gas grill located on the deck.
For your convenience there is a washer/dryer and free WIFI provided.
Bedding Configuration: 4 King, 4 Queen, 2 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Free High Speed Internet
* Convenience: Nearby Bowling Alley, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Near National Park, 20 Minutes to Dollywood, 8 Minutes to Downtown, Free Wireless Internet, Free Local and Long Distance
* Entertainment: ESPN & ESPN2, Free Wireless Internet, Home Theater Room, Pool Table, 2 42" Tv's, Phone with Unlimited LD, 9 DVD Players, 8 - 37" TV's, DirectTV
* Geographic: Close to Town
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Mixer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Dishwasher
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, 8 Rockers, 4 King Sized Beds, Gas Fireplace, 4 Queen Sized Beds, Twin Bunk Beds
* Outdoor: 8 Rocking Chairs, Gas Grill, Hot Tub, Mountain Views, 3 Covered Decks