Many visitors want to be close to the action in downtown Gatlinburg and don't necessarily want to spend as much or need all that a cabin has to offer. But that doesn't mean you need to stay in a hotel room and lose out on all the benefits of a vacation rental. At Gatehouse 106 you will have a fireplace, terrace, large sitting area, full kitchen to prepare in condo meals and access to a seasonal outdoor pool. More importantly, Gatehouse is the most recently developed condo building that is walking distance to downtown. It's a newer building that is private, well maintained and quiet. so you have all the conveniences of being in Gatlinburg in a newer unit at cabin value pricing!
You will enjoy a gas fireplace, upgraded kitchen, seating for 6 in the great room and 2 private master suites with 2 full baths and upgraded bedding. Perhaps you want to relax on the streamside terrace or maybe use the outdoor seasonal pool and spa.
Free wireless internet, washer/dryer and cable TV is included for your convenience.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Free High Speed Internet
* Convenience: Nearby Bowling Alley, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Near National Park, Food & Grocery Delivery Avail., 15 Minutes to Outlet Malls, 15 Minutes to Dollywood, Free Wireless Internet, Walk To Downtown
* Entertainment: 37" TV, Cable TV, ESPN & ESPN2, Free Wireless Internet, 3 DVD Players, 2 - 27" TV's
* Geographic: Walk to Town, Walk To Restaurants, Walk to Shopping
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Mixer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Dishwasher
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Sofa and Love Seat seating for 5, 2 King Sized Beds, Gas Fireplace, 4 Dining Seats
* Outdoor: Covered Deck, Community Pool and Spa, Spa at Shared Pool