Many visitors want to be close to the action in downtown Gatlinburg and don't necessarily want to spend as much or need all that a cabin has to offer. But that doesn't mean you need to stay in a hotel room and lose out on all the benefits of a vacation rental. At Gatehouse 106 you will have a fireplace, terrace, large sitting area, full kitchen to prepare in condo meals and access to a seasonal outdoor pool. More importantly, Gatehouse is the most recently developed condo building that is walking distance to downtown. It's a newer building that is private, well maintained and quiet. so you have all the conveniences of being in Gatlinburg in a newer unit at cabin value pricing!
You will enjoy a gas fireplace, upgraded kitchen, seating for 6 in the great room and 2 private master suites with 2 full baths and upgraded bedding. Perhaps you want to relax on the stream-side terrace or maybe use the outdoor seasonal pool and spa.
Free wireless internet, washer/dryer and cable TV is included for your convenience.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* AMENITY: jetted tub, king, shower, sleep sofa /futon, toilet, tub
* ATTRACTIONS: autumn foliage, caves, churches, cinemas, festivals, forests, live theater, museums, recreation center, restaurants, theme parks, water parks, waterfalls, winery tours
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Free High Speed Internet
* Convenience: Nearby Bowling Alley, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Near National Park, Food & Grocery Delivery Avail., 15 Minutes to Outlet Malls, 15 Minutes to Dollywood, Free Wireless Internet, Walk To Downtown, 25 Minutes To Outlet Malls, 10 Minutes to Pigeon Forge, 3 Minutes to Downtown, 10 Minutes to National Park, 10 Minutes to Ober Gatlinburg
* ENTERTAINMENT: Television, Cable TV, ESPN & ESPN2, Free Wireless Internet, 3 DVD Players, 32'' TV In Each Bedroom
* GENERAL: Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
* Geographic: Close to Town, Walk to Town, Walk To Restaurants, Walk to Shopping
* KITCHEN: Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Mixer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Dishwasher
* LEISURE_ACTIVITIES: antiquing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, outlet shopping, photography, scenic drives, sight seeing, walking
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Sofa and Love Seat seating for 5, 2 King Sized Beds, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa, Gas Fireplace, 4 Dining Seats
* Outdoor: 2 Rocking Chairs, 2 Chairs on the Deck, Covered Deck, Community Pool and Spa, Spa at Shared Pool, Covered Deck
* SPORTS_AND_ADVENTURE_ACTIVITIES: fishing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, ice skating, mountain biking, rafting, skiing, spelunking, whitewater rafting