Vacation Apartment in Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 969 sqft, comfortable, bright, nice views (# 3589)
3-room non-smoking apartment for 1 - 4 people on the first floor that is approx. 90 sqm. It has a southwest balcony with patio furniture, sun loungers and stunning mountain views., key advantages: comfortable, bright, nice views, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
* 3-room non-smoking apartment for 1 - 4 people on the first floor that is approx. 90 sqm. It has a southwest balcony with patio furniture, sun loungers and stunning mountain views.
* Spacious sun-drenched living rooms and bedrooms with oak flooring with underfloor heating. 3-paned windows, electric shutters, Wi-Fi for your laptop.
* Living room with sofa, large dining table, satellite TV and CD radio.
* Separate kitchen with small sitting area: 4 ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster.
* Two bedrooms with double beds.
* Bathroom with bath, shower, sink and toilet. Hairdryer. Separate toilet. Storeroom. Hallway.
* Cot and high chair.
* Ski room with boot heater. Storage room for skis and bicycles.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Schalmeiweg 13, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen is about 126 km (78.7 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 27 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Garmisch-Partenkirchen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $152-$253 for 4 persons.
Unit Size: 969 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Patio, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
The apartment is situated in Partenkirchen. In the "Historical Ludwigstrasse" are shops, restaurants and the local bus stop.
More travel info about Garmisch-Partenkirchen: Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a lovely town in southern Bavaria and a great destination if you’re a hiker or skier, or just want to surround yourself with gorgeous Alpine scenery. Don’t miss the spectacular view from the Zugspitze: at 2,962 meters, it’s Germany’s tallest mountain. The town is served by the A95 Autobahn (motorway), and has railway connections to Munich, Innsbruck, Reutte, and the Zugspitze itself. The views of the majestic peak from the town are especially spectacular, and several accessible hiking trails cover both the lower and higher elevations. In addition to skiing and hiking, you may wish to visit the historic cobblestoned Ludwigstrasse, which invites you to stroll, linger, shop and to have a meal in one of the numerous Bavarian guesthouses and restaurants. Other notable points of interest include the Werdenfels Castle, where accused witches were held, tried, and executed at theturn of the 16th century, the King's House on Schachen, the Partnach Gorge, and Wank Mountain.