Vacation Apartment in Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 570 sqft, recently renovated, modern (# 1658) #1658
The vacation apartment is on the second floor of Landhaus Wagner, which is in a central but quiet location. The railway station, the Zugspitz cogwheel train and the Ice Sports Center are about 10 minutes of walking away; the Ski Stadium with the ski jump and the Gudiberg WM slalom course, 15 minutes. A walk of just 3-5 minutes will get you to the cross-country skiing slope on the Hausberg and the rheumatics children’s clinic. The nicely bright apartment has two balconies with great mountain view, on which smoking is permitted. Furnishings are modern and tasteful., key advantages: recently renovated, modern, 1 large living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located close to the downtown area of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Walking distance into downtown Garmisch-Partenkirchen is only 10 minutes, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object,
Tradition meets modernity in our house, which combines traditional Landhaus (rural cottage) style with modern interiors.
The newly renovated, modern vacation apartment offers a bedroom with reading chair, lamp, double bed and large balcony with a great view to the Zugspitze. A small coatrack awaits your ‘street clothes’ right at the entrance. The children’s room is equipped with two children’s beds and a walk-in closet. The bathroom offers a spacious shower, toilet, washing basin, make-up mirror, and hair dryer. The kitchenette, located in the large living/dining room, has a washing machine, ceramic stove top, microwave, fridge, electric kettle and coffee maker. From the living room, you have a great view of the Alpspitze, or you can relax on the sofa and watch a movie or use the free Wi-Fi internet access.
* balconies towards South and West
* kitchenette with dishwasher, microwave
* free wireless internet access
* 81 cm LCD flat screen TV with cable TV, DVD player
* contemporary furnishings
* walk-in wardrobe
* accommodates up to four people
coat rack, walk-in wardrobe, connected living/dining area with kitchenette, children’s room, bedroom, shower/toilet. Two balconies. Total 53 sq. m.
* coat rack with boards and large mirror
* walk-in wardrobe with much storage space and a First Aid kit
* living room/area with couch, coffee table, flat-screen TV (81 cm) with cable TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi internet access.
* access to southerly balcony with view of Wetterstein massif.
* dining area with table for four
* fully equipped kitchenette with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, ceramic stove top, electric kettle, coffee maker and extractor, all usual utensils
* children’s room sleeping two
* bedroom with double bed and reading corner plus wardrobe. Access to southwesterly balcony with view of Zugspitze and Kramer massif.
* shower/toilet (with window) with spacious shower, toilet, washing basin, and including make-up mirror and hair dryer.
* car parking on property
* shuttle service from/to train station
* final cleaning included
* bed linens and table cloths
* towels and dish towels
* bike and ski storage
* washing machine and dryer may be used on request
* children high chair on request
* children’s cot on request
* vacuum cleaner on request
* rental bikes or skis organized
* breakfast/bread roll service
* change of linens
* beverages available in-house
Surroundings and Things To Do:In Winter:
The classical skiing area (Hausberg, Kreuzeck and Alpspitze) is, thanks to the central location of our vacation apartments, easy to reach within minutes, as is the Eckbauerbahn. The main train station, 10 minutes walking away, is the Zugspitz train station, where you can take the Zugspitzbahn to the classic skiing area and, of course, the highest mountain of Germany and its glacier skiing.
Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a famous ski area, not just for the World Cup and WM runs 2011. It offers slopes for every level.
At the Eckbauer, there is a beautiful toboggan run; and the Hausberg offers weekly night toboggan runs (with artificial light). One can also take the sledge down from the St. Martin-Hütte. In any case, you will have a grand view of Garmisch-Partenkirchen and the surrounding mountains.
Ski tour fans will also find loads of fun, with the Hausberg also offering two evenings a week when they can descend after a great Hüttenabend (evening in the alpine hut).
Select Spots for Excursions:
* Olympic ski jump
* Olympic ice sports center
* Riessersee, Eibsee lakes for ice skating
Spend unforgettable holidays on one of the magnificent mountain lakes, in the great natural outdoors pools Kainzenbad or visiting one of King Ludwig’s fairytale castles. Delve further into the cultural experience with a visit to the heritage museum (Heimatmuseum), Aschenbrenner Museum or the Franz-Marc Museum in Kochel.
The massifs of the Wetterstein and Zugspitze with the Alpspitze peak offer sports and alpine climbers, but also mountain hikers, many opportunities.
The entire Werdenfelser Land presents great paths and trails for bikers, whether comfortably on the valley floor or with the mountainbike, alone or guided. For race bikes, there are tracks, too.
Garmisch-Partenkirchen itself, but also various surrounding destinations (Oberau, Wallgau, Penzberg, Ehrwald) have golf course of varying sizes.
Select Destinations for Excursions
* Partnachklamm and Höllentalklamm gorges
* Linderhof castle, Neuschwanstein castle
* AlpspiX lookout
* many bathing lakes (Eibsee, Walchensee)
Driving Directions Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Triftstraße 2, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen is about 137 km (85.6 miles), approximately a 1 hour 32 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Garmisch-Partenkirchen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $80 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 570 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, DVD Player, Balcony
More travel info about Garmisch-Partenkirchen: Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a lovely town in southern Bavaria and a great destination if you’re a hiker or skier, or just want to surround yourself with gorgeous Alpine scenery. Don’t miss the spectacular view from the Zugspitze: at 2,962 meters, it’s Germany’s tallest mountain.