Vacation Apartment in Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 517 sqft, comfortable, bright, nice views (# 3600)
1-room apartment for 1-2 people in the attic that has 48 sqm of space. There is a balcony with outdoor furniture and sun loungers. Magnificent views of the mountains., key advantages: comfortable, bright, nice views, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is located near the edge of the village, Garage, Equipment:
* Cozy, spacious living room with sofa, armchairs, dining table, cable-TV and radio.
* Bedroom with double bed, alarm clock. Curtain separated from the living room.
* Separate kitchen with oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, etc.
* Bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC, hairdryer. Central heating.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Hubertusweg 19, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen is about 127 km (79.3 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 26 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Garmisch-Partenkirchen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $89-$95 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 517 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area
The elegant residential and commercial building is centrally located in the Partenkirchen area of the town. Shops, restaurants and local bus stops, as well as the historical Ludwigstraße of Partenkirchen with beautifully painted houses and Bavarian restaurants, can be reached easily on foot. Walking paths at the foot of the Wank with magnificent view of the mountain panorama and over Garmisch-Partenkirchen are close by.
Discover Garmisch-Partenkirchen and local activities:
* In 1936 it was the site of the Winter Olympic Games. Traditionally, a ski jumping contest is held in Garmisch-Partenkirchen on New Year's Day, as a part of the Four Hills Tournament (Vierschanzen-Tournee). A variety of Ski World Cup Races are also held here, usually on the Kandahar Track outside town. The 1978 Alpine World Ski Championships were organized in Garmisch and the 2011 Alpine World Ski Championships are to be held there as well.
* Garmisch-Partenkirchen is also a favored holiday spot for hiking, skiing, and snowboarding, having some of the best skiing areas in Germany.
* South of Garmisch-Partenkirchen is the Partnach Gorge and the Zugspitze, the highest mountain of Germany.
More travel info about Garmisch-Partenkirchen: Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a lovely town in southern Bavaria and a great destination if you’re a hiker or skier, or just want to surround yourself with gorgeous Alpine scenery. Don’t miss the spectacular view from the Zugspitze: at 2,962 meters, it’s Germany’s tallest mountain. The town is served by the A95 Autobahn (motorway), and has railway connections to Munich, Innsbruck, Reutte, and the Zugspitze itself. The views of the majestic peak from the town are especially spectacular, and several accessible hiking trails cover both the lower and higher elevations. In addition to skiing and hiking, you may wish to visit the historic cobblestoned Ludwigstrasse, which invites you to stroll, linger, shop and to have a meal in one of the numerous Bavarian guesthouses and restaurants. Other notable points of interest include the Werdenfels Castle, where accused witches were held, tried, and executed at theturn of the 16th century, the King's House on Schachen, the Partnach Gorge, and Wank Mountain.