LLAG Luxury Vacation Apartment in Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 1055 sqft, comfortable, bright, nice views…
3-room non-smoking apartment for 2 - 4 people on the second floor that has about 98 sqm of floor space. It has southwest and northwest balconies with patio furniture, deck chairs and stunning mountain views., key advantages: comfortable, bright, nice views, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Garage, Equipment:
* Elegant living room with couch (sofa bed for 2 people) and dining area, cable TV. WLAN.
* Separate kitchen with 4-burner stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, egg cooker, electric kettle, fridge freezer and a small sitting area.
* Bedroom with double bed. Bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC. Hairdryer.
* Bedroom with double bed. 2 chairs with a table. Cable TV. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Location Munich Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Munich Airport. From Munich Airport the distance to the unit at Hindenburgstraße 25, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen is about 125 km (78.1 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 24 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Garmisch-Partenkirchen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $191-$217 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 1055 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Cable TV, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
The "Historical Ludwigstrasse", shops, restaurants and the bus stop is within walking distance. Beautiful hiking and cycling trails start nearby.
Discover Garmisch-Partenkirchen and local activities:
* In 1936 it was the site of the Winter Olympic Games. Traditionally, a ski jumping contest is held in Garmisch-Partenkirchen on New Year's Day, as a part of the Four Hills Tournament (Vierschanzen-Tournee). A variety of Ski World Cup Races are also held here, usually on the Kandahar Track outside town. The 1978 Alpine World Ski Championships were organized in Garmisch and the 2011 Alpine World Ski Championships are to be held there as well.
* Garmisch-Partenkirchen is also a favored holiday spot for hiking, skiing, and snowboarding, having some of the best skiing areas in Germany.
* South of Garmisch-Partenkirchen is the Partnach Gorge and the Zugspitze, the highest mountain of Germany.
More travel info about Garmisch-Partenkirchen: Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a lovely town in southern Bavaria and a great destination if you’re a hiker or skier, or just want to surround yourself with gorgeous Alpine scenery. Don’t miss the spectacular view from the Zugspitze: at 2,962 meters, it’s Germany’s tallest mountain. The town is served by the A95 Autobahn (motorway), and has railway connections to Munich, Innsbruck, Reutte, and the Zugspitze itself. The views of the majestic peak from the town are especially spectacular, and several accessible hiking trails cover both the lower and higher elevations. In addition to skiing and hiking, you may wish to visit the historic cobblestoned Ludwigstrasse, which invites you to stroll, linger, shop and to have a meal in one of the numerous Bavarian guesthouses and restaurants. Other notable points of interest include the Werdenfels Castle, where accused witches were held, tried, and executed at theturn of the 16th century, the King's House on Schachen, the Partnach Gorge, and Wank Mountain.