Vacation Apartment in Gablenz - 560 sqft, newly renovated, furnished, modern (# 3752)
We offer a 52-square-meter, smoke-free apartment for 2 people in our house. It is newly renovated and furnished apartment with a bedroom, living room, kitchen, balcony and a spacious bathroom with shower and toilet., key advantages: newly renovated, furnished, modern, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Gablenz, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
We offer a 52-square-meter smoke-and pet-free apartment for 2 people in our house. You can expect a very well furnished and fully equipped apartment with bedroom, living room, kitchen, balcony, corridor and a spacious bathroom with shower and toilet. Bed linen and towels are provided and included. An extra bed is available on request and by appointment.
If you arrive at the airport Dresden Airport or Berlin there is the possibility that we pick you up by car for a small fee.
Location Dresden Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Dresden Airport. From Dresden Airport the distance to the unit at Hüttenweg 4, 02953 Gablenz is about 112 km (70.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 22 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Gablenz, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $62-$74 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 560 square feet
Additional Features: Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Charcoal Grill, Freezer, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Satellite TV, Balcony, Patio, Outdoor Pool, Alarm Clock, Sofabed
Our apartment is situated between the Upper and Lower Lusatia on the border with Brandenburg. Here you will find the best conditions for a variety of recreational activities. Our forests and water-rich area is ideal to swim, bike and hike. We will gladly lend out bicycles. We have very good bike paths,
Discover Gablenz and local activities:
* the unique Lausitzer Findlingspark Nochten
* the Schrotholzhaussiedlung in Erlichthof Rietschen
* the UNESCO Welterbe Muskauer Park with Schloss
* the large Freiland Rhododendronpark in Kromlau
* the Waldeisenbahn Bad Muskau
* large See Sachsen and Bärwalder See
* Very interesting is also the trip from Gablenz to the Zittau Mountains with the spas. Also, Dresden, Meissen, and the Spreewald can be discovered with a day trip.
* Bike paths like Froschradweg, Oder-Neisse Cycle, etc. If you want to rent bikes let us know.
* There are supermarkets in the area along with big discounters such as Aldi, Netto, Lidl and Kaufland. Also we have two hair salons, two restaurants, one restaurant is only open from Friday to Sunday, the other restaurant is open daily, the "Gablenzer Leisure" where in addition to the bowling also can still play squash, badminton and mini-golf, and pharmacies and doctors.
* Theater, cinema, etc., is not available in our place but are only available in the larger cities such as Bautzen, Görlitz, and Cottbus. You can also shop in these cities quite well. In Weißwasser (4 miles) there is a swimming pool and in the neighboring Krauschwitz there is a water park. Additionally there is a sauna paradise - designed with log houses.
* Log houses in Erlichthof and Rietschen. Many of the houses were sometimes built up again so it's created a new village.
* We are only 4 km from the Polish border and it is suitable also to explore the local Polish environment.
More travel info about Gablenz: Gablenz, in Sorbian Jab?o?c, is a municipality in the district Goerlitz, Saxony, Germany.