Vacation Apartment in Füssen - 710 sqft, warm, newly furnished, quiet location (# 2897) #2897
Our two apartments were built in 1935 but were totally refurbished in 1990. Despite its central location in Füssen, it is still in a quiet location. The house is located next to the two rented flats. We receive our guests personally as a rule. We place great importance on personal contact with our guests. We can welcome our guests from abroad course in English. A car is not necessary in our opinion. The railway station is 3 minutes by taxi and 10-15 minutes on foot. Downtown is about 10 minutes away. The nearest bus stop is 200 square meters. Our apartments are tastefully furnished in country style and are ideal for 2 persons, two extra beds are possible in the living room. Bed linen, towels and final cleaning are included. The equipment of our apartment was recently awarded in 2011 by the DTV (German Tourism Association) with 4 stars ****. Our apartments are furnished with wooden furniture and - we believe - very cozy. We are starting this year partner the King card, ie Our guests receive a special visitor's card, a large amount of tourism services FOR FREE permits, including Numerous cable cars, the Forggenseeschifffart and many museums in and around your feet. For active guests an invaluable financial benefit. Only a fraction of the holiday apartment provider is king card partner because of this levy to be paid is not exactly low. We see this as but one not to be underestimated (competitive) advantage for unsese customers. From 1.12. is expected to also include the public transport in Bavaria (German Railways and buses) in the King Card! Our house is located in an approximately 600 square meters large, well-tended garden, which is of course available to our guests. We have a summer house with a large sofa, garden furniture, deckchairs. Everything fitted twice, so that the guests do not need to argue about things. In the upstairs apartment, we have a glass-enclosed patio to the east. Fantastically in the morning when the sun's first rays. Relax with comfortable chair. The ground floor apartment has a small terrace and direct access to this garden., key advantages: warm, newly furnished, quiet location, Quality: rated with 4 DTV star(s), 1 living/family room with dining area, , fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Füssen, Walking distance into downtown Füssen is only 10 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, Equipment:
Our second apartment on is upstairs and is beautifully designed. It has about 66 square meters and the following:
* Bedrooms: real wood beds with new 7-zone comfort slatted frame for healthy sleep, wardrobe, bedside alarm clock with iPod / iPad - docking station, seating and valet, linens, smoke detector.
* Kitchen: Cozy kitchen with Bavarian corner seat, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, 4-field electric stove, dishwasher, microwave (if needed), enough glasses and dishes (bought new in 2012), pots and various pans, Phillips Senseo coffee (also available high-quality filter coffee), kettle, toaster, large display cabinet
* Living room: two chairs and coffee table, Samsung 3D - 37 inch SmartTV (WLAN; Internet, 3D), LG / CANTON - BlueRay - DVD / Radio - Home Cinema System with iPod / iPhone docking station, Sony Playstation 2, German cable TV, real wood cabinet, 2 x single sofa.
* Bathroom / Toilet: Bath shower tray, mirror cabinet, shaving mirror, hair dryer, towels.
* Floor: large mirror and wardrobe.
* Balcony: Large, glazed balcony facing east with conservatory-feeling, a comfortable relaxing rocking chair invites you to dream, historical reading chair, a separate access from the kitchen and the bedroom.
* Basement: Large storage room and drying room for common use in the basement, Washing, drying racks and ironing, freezer for sharing.
* Garden: Approx. 600 sqm large, well-kept garden, own garden shed for our guests with comfortable leather armchairs combination types, chairs and garden table (all multiple times!), Lawn chairs, various garden benches invite you to relax, power points for electric grill, electric or kettle grill, outdoor lighting.
Our house is located between the Kempten and Freyberg Street in a quiet residential area, far away from through traffic, in a large 700 square meter garden. The pedestrian zone in the city center or train station by foot, it is not far away. Not far away is the nearest bank and the nearest supermarket. Our house is situated just 500 meters from the national training center and can easily be reached on foot. It provides them ideal for athletes e.g. divisions of hockey or Einkunstlauf working it to take a course or a selection or funding program of the German Ice Hockey League, the German Curling Association, the German Curling Association and the German Skating Union. But traveling with parents of (minor) athletes are with us always welcome guests who appreciate the proximity to the venues.
Discover Füssen and local activities:
* Eissportstadion 0,5 km
* Musikaltheater Füssen 3,2 km
* Forggensee 2,7 km
* Weissensee 3,6 km
* Therme Schwangau 4,0 km
* Skigebiet Tegelberg 4,8 km
* Königschlösser Schwangau 4,8 km
* Hopfensee 5,7 km
* Bannwaldsee 8,2 km
* Skigebiet Grän (Tannheimer Tal) 24 km
* Skigebiet Hahnenkamm Reutte 15 km
* Skigebiet Pfronten 12 km
Coming from Stuttgart: If you arrive from Stuttgart and Würzburg it is easily accessible via the A7 motorway. Take the last exit before the border tunnels. From there it's only 5 minutes. In a traffic jam on the highway (usually a backwater before the Border Tunnel) exit at Kempten and take the B12 towards Marktoberdorf and from there the B16 to your feet.
Coming from Munich: Coming from Munich (Munich and the airport) you can reach us via the A96 motorway to Buchloe, where you take the exit to the B12 towards Kempten. In Marktoberdorf leave the B12 and drive on the B16 towards your feet.
Coming from Switzerland: Are you from Switzerland, you can reach us via the motorway A 96 Lindau - Munich and drive to Memmingen. At the intersection Memmingen, turn onto the A7 towards Füssen and take the last exit before the border tunnel feet. From there it's only 5 minutes.
Travelling by train: Of course you can also travel with Deutsche Bahn. The train station is within walking distance of feet away from our house and your holiday. A taxi from the station it is to us a few steps.
Driving Directions Memmingen Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Memmingen Airport. From Memmingen Airport the distance to the unit at Kreuzstraße 8, 87629 Füssen is about 75 km (46.8 miles), approximately a 52 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Füssen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $79-$97 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 710 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Dish Washer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Garden, Telephone, Outdoor Dining Area, Games, Sofabed
More travel info about Fuessen: Fuessen is an enchanting town—at 808 meters the highest in Bavaria—and offers numerous cultural and natural attractions. The world famous Neuschwanstein castle is nearby, and opportunities for hiking and skiing are everywhere. Besides touring the town’s late Gothic “High Castle” (Hohes Schloss), you should also consider visiting the Wieskirche: a pilgrimage church whose baroque art and architecture have earned it the status of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.