Vacation Apartment in Freiburg im Breisgau - 495 sqft, renovated, decorated, comfortable (# 3198) #3198
Romantic cottage dating to the 18th Century in one of the oldest and most beautiful parts of Freiburg close to the Black Forest and the city center., key advantages: renovated, decorated, comfortable, 1 living/family room, , fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, clean, well furnished, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, Equipment:
The two-bedroom apartment has an external staircase that leads to the first floor and was extensively renovated and tastefully redecorated in 2006 and. It has room for 4 people and consists of living room (with pull-out sofa bed and a cozy corner bench dining area), bedroom with two beds, a well equipped kitchen, bathroom with WC. Overall, the apartment is 46 square meters. Not suitable for very tall people (ceiling height 1.90 m to 2 m)
* Cable TV with 40 channels
* DVD with a small video store
* Wireless PC
* Mini-Vacation Library
* Gas central heating
* hot water
* Shower, toilet
* Kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, fridge, kettle
* Sofa bed (180 x 200) and a dining table in the living room with corner
* Separate entrance via external staircase
The cottage is in the center of one of the oldest and most beautiful parts of the university city of Freiburg and is within walking distance of the Old Town, Cathedral, and the Black Forest.
Discover Freiburg im Breisgau and local activities:
* Wednesdays and Fridays in the square there is a romantic colorful farmer's market.
* Supermarket, bank, pharmacy, bakery, butcher, wine shop, health food store and several restaurants in the area.
* The city center (cathedral) is 1.5 km away (15 min walk, 5 minutes by bike). One can take the bus directly to the city center *7 min.)
* After 500 meters east the Black Forest begins. Numerous trails lead down to the 737 m and head to the nearest town of St. Peter (20 km).
By car: motorway exit Freiburg-Nord, direction Fribourg, through the railway underpass, before the next light = Haupstr, straight ahead to the church square, then left Sandstr =..
by public transport from the train station, a tram station towards the city = City Theatre, take bus No. 27 to Herder Church. Travel time approximately 15 min
Driving Directions EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg:
This unit is located conveniently near EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. From EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg the distance to the unit at Sandstraße 1, 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau is about 78 km (48.7 miles), approximately a 54 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Freiburg im Breisgau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $91 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 495 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Refrigerator, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Games, Sofabed
More travel info about Freiburg im Breisgau: Freiburg im Breisgau is a city in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany, in the Breisgau region on the western edge of the Black Forest. It straddles the Dreisam river, on the foothills of the Schlossberg. The city is bordered by the Black Forest mountains Rosskopf and Bromberg to the east and Schoenberg, Tuniberg to the south. The Kaiserstuhl hill region lies to the west.