Vacation Apartment in Freiburg im Breisgau - 646 sqft, comfortable, relaxing, spacious (# 2543) #2543
Our romantic apartment is on the top floor of a medieval house. The cozy rooftop terrace offers a view of the famous cathedral. The location provides the ideal starting point for walks through the streets of the city and excursions to the Black Forest, Kaiserstuhl, Elsass, and Switzerland., key advantages: comfortable, relaxing, spacious, fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Freiburg im Breisgau, Walking distance into downtown Freiburg im Breisgau is only 5 minutes,
* Living space of about 60 sqm that entails a spacious living and sleeping area with kitchenette, bathroom, and roof terrace
* General information: Provided are shampoo, soap, toilet paper, hair dryer, towels, linens, telephone
* The apartment has central heating, is non-smoking apartment, and does not allow pets
* Kitchen: Fridge, freezer, cooking utensils, coffee maker, toaster, kitchenette, dishwasher, stove, oven
* Living room: Sofa, comfortable seating for 3 people
* Dining: Dining area, seating for 3 people
* Bathrooms: A bathroom / toilet, bathtub
* Sleeping: Sleeps 2 people, 1 double bed for third person possible, a mattress
* Entertainment: TV with cable TV, stereo, radio
* Outdoors: roof terrace with table and seating for 4 people. Parking in nearby garage.
* Suitable for: Holidaymakers and long-term tenants, children over 12 years (open staircase to the gable)
* Rates based on one night stay which includes linens and utilities.
* Longer stay of more than a week are available on request.
Discover Freiburg im Breisgau and local activities:
* Just outside the front door lies the picturesque old town and cathedral, market place, winding streets and several cultural and culinary offerings.
* A few minutes walk away are the foothills of the Black Forest. Kybfelsen and Roßkopf are each about five kilometers away and are popular destinations for hikers and mountain bikers. Both offer a wonderful view of the Black Forest, Rhine Valley and the Vogesen. The 1284 meter high Schauinsland offers a wonderful view of the city and is also within easy reach by public transport.
* The Kaiserstuhl offers biking as well as an experience for wine and nature lovers. The Mediterranean climate of the volcanic hill is home to plants and animals native only to southern Europe.
* Freiburg lies almost within sight of the Elsass region with its towns of Colmar, Strasbourg, and Vogesen
From Basel Switzerland it is with a a short day trip either by train or car. Basel is the third largest city in Switzerland and is right in the "triangle".
Driving Directions EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg:
This unit is located conveniently near EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. From EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg the distance to the unit at Gerberau 17, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau is about 76 km (47.5 miles), approximately a 50 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Freiburg im Breisgau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $128-$128 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Television, Satellite TV, Outdoor Dining Area
More travel info about Freiburg im Breisgau: Freiburg im Breisgau is a city in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany, in the Breisgau region on the western edge of the Black Forest. It straddles the Dreisam river, on the foothills of the Schlossberg. The city is bordered by the Black Forest mountains Rosskopf and Bromberg to the east and Schoenberg, Tuniberg to the south. The Kaiserstuhl hill region lies to the west.