Vacation Apartment in Freiburg im Breisgau - 646 sqft, comfortable, relaxing, spacious (# 2543)
Our romantic apartment is on the top floor of a medieval house. The cozy rooftop terrace offers a view of the famous cathedral. The location provides the ideal starting point for walks through the streets of the city and excursions to the Black Forest, Kaiserstuhl, Elsass, and Switzerland., key advantages: comfortable, relaxing, spacious, fully equipped kitchen, has a breakfast nook, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Freiburg im Breisgau, Walking distance into downtown Freiburg im Breisgau is only 5 minutes,
* Living space of about 60 sqm that entails a spacious living and sleeping area with kitchenette, bathroom, and roof terrace
* General information: Provided are shampoo, soap, toilet paper, hair dryer, towels, linens, telephone
* The apartment has central heating, is non-smoking apartment, and does not allow pets
* Kitchen: Fridge, freezer, cooking utensils, coffee maker, toaster, kitchenette, dishwasher, stove, oven
* Living room: Sofa, comfortable seating for 3 people
* Dining: Dining area, seating for 3 people
* Bathrooms: A bathroom / toilet, bathtub
* Sleeping: Sleeps 2 people, 1 double bed for third person possible, a mattress
* Entertainment: TV with cable TV, stereo, radio
* Outdoors: roof terrace with table and seating for 4 people. Parking in nearby garage.
* Suitable for: Holidaymakers and long-term tenants, children over 12 years (open staircase to the gable)
* Rates based on one night stay which includes linens and utilities.
* Longer stay of more than a week are available on request.
Location EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg:
This unit is located conveniently near EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. From EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg the distance to the unit at Gerberau 17, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau is about 76 km (47.5 miles), approximately a 50 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Freiburg im Breisgau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $140-$114 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 646 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Wireless Internet, Central Heating, Oven, Stove, Dish Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Television, Satellite TV, Outdoor Dining Area
Discover Freiburg im Breisgau and local activities:
* Just outside the front door lies the picturesque old town and cathedral, market place, winding streets and several cultural and culinary offerings.
* A few minutes walk away are the foothills of the Black Forest. Kybfelsen and Roßkopf are each about five kilometers away and are popular destinations for hikers and mountain bikers. Both offer a wonderful view of the Black Forest, Rhine Valley and the Vogesen. The 1284 meter high Schauinsland offers a wonderful view of the city and is also within easy reach by public transport.
* The Kaiserstuhl offers biking as well as an experience for wine and nature lovers. The Mediterranean climate of the volcanic hill is home to plants and animals native only to southern Europe.
* Freiburg lies almost within sight of the Elsass region with its towns of Colmar, Strasbourg, and Vogesen
From Basel Switzerland it is with a a short day trip either by train or car. Basel is the third largest city in Switzerland and is right in the "triangle".
More travel info about Freiburg im Breisgau: Freiburg im Breisgau is a city in Baden-Wuerttemberg, on the western edge of the Black Forest. It straddles the Dreisam river, on the foothills of the Schlossberg. Because of its scenic beauty, relatively warm and sunny climate, and easy access to the Black Forest, Freiburg is a hub for regional tourism. Notable features of Freiburg include the Augustinerplatz, one of the central squares in the old city. Once an Augustinian monastery, it is now a popular social space for Freiburg's younger residents. The Historisches Kaufhaus, or historical marketplace, is a Renaissance building constructed between 1520 and 1530, and was once the center of the financial life of the region. The Platz der alten Synagoge ("Old Synagogue Square") is one of the more important squares on the outskirts of the historic old city. The square was the location of a synagogue until it was destroyed on the Night of Broken Glass in 1938.