Vacation Apartment in Freiburg im Breisgau - 323 sqft, modern, comfortable, warm (# 2700)
Newly renovated, this 1-bedroom apartment can sleep up to 4 guests. The kitchen is fully equipped, and the apartment also comes with cable TV and a balcony. The unit has a 3-star DTV rating., key advantages: modern, comfortable, warm, Quality: rated with 3 DTV star(s), fully equipped kitchen, upgraded interiors, clean, well furnished, spacious design, very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting, The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Freiburg im Breisgau, Walking distance into downtown Freiburg im Breisgau is only 30 minutes, Garage, There is parking in front of the house available for this object, There is also additional street parking available for this object, Equipment:
* Sleeping area: The non-smoker apartment (ground floor) is approx. 30 square metres and contains a french bed (1.4m x 2m) and a comfortable pull-out sofa which offers an additional sleeping opportunity for maximum 2 adults.
* Living room: The additional furnishings consist of a closet and other diverse storage spaces. Cable TV and music player with radio function are also available. You will also find books for your evening reading pleasure. A balcony, which can be accessed from the living room, invites you to enjoy a pleasant glass of wine. You can comfortably bring your evenings to a close here.
* Kitchen and dining area: In addition to all required utensils, the kitchenette is equipped with a coffee machine, hot pot, electric stove with two heating units and a microwave. You can enjoy your meals in a welcome dining arrangement in the living room.
* Bathroom: The bathroom contains a sink with mirror, a shower and a toilet.
* Special features: The apartment was newly renovated in the Spring of 2011. Parquet flooring was laid and a new shower installed.You can conveniently park your car in the immediate vicinity of the apartment or use our underground garage. From here, you have direct access to the apartment building. Pets only on request.
Location EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg:
This unit is located conveniently near EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg. From EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg the distance to the unit at Wippertstrasse 12, 79100 Freiburg im Breisgau is about 65 km (40.6 miles), approximately a 45minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Freiburg im Breisgau, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $101-$148 for 2 persons.
Unit Size: 323 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Stove, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washing Machine, Television, Cable TV, DVD Player, Balcony, Outdoor Dining Area, Sofabed
The lifestyle in Freiburg im Breisgau is relaxed and characterised by a special Mediterranean flair. The culinary delights offered in the region in a unique variety also contribute to this. Nearby Elsass (France) and Switzerland are favourite day trip destinations and also have a significant influence on the Black Forest metropolis.
The favourably priced apartments near the city centre offered on this website are ideal starting points for discovering the countless sights and attractions. The guest can walk comfortably to the historic old town and can also reach it in a few minutes with the city railway. The university and the university clinic are also easily accessible. The congress centre Freiburg Concert Hall is very close to the Central Train Station. The centrally located city park invites you for relaxation.
Arrival by car: Coming from the A5 take the Freiburg Mitte exit towards Hauptbahnhof/Merzhausen, at the traffic light go straight and then after the underpass turn left onto the Wippertstrasse.
Arrival by train: from the main station take Straßenbahnlinie 3 to Vauban and get off at the Peter-Thumb-Straße stop. Then follow the signs and you will see the Wippertstrasse 12a on the left.
More travel info about Freiburg im Breisgau: Freiburg im Breisgau is a city in Baden-Wuerttemberg, on the western edge of the Black Forest. It straddles the Dreisam river, on the foothills of the Schlossberg. Because of its scenic beauty, relatively warm and sunny climate, and easy access to the Black Forest, Freiburg is a hub for regional tourism. Notable features of Freiburg include the Augustinerplatz, one of the central squares in the old city. Once an Augustinian monastery, it is now a popular social space for Freiburg's younger residents. The Historisches Kaufhaus, or historical marketplace, is a Renaissance building constructed between 1520 and 1530, and was once the center of the financial life of the region. The Platz der alten Synagoge ("Old Synagogue Square") is one of the more important squares on the outskirts of the historic old city. The square was the location of a synagogue until it was destroyed on the Night of Broken Glass in 1938.