The Majestic Blue View is a 4+, 2.5 bath waterfront home and has a panoramic and unobstructed 180 plus commanding view of the Puget Sound the Olympic Mountains.
ON SPECIALL THIS MONTH!! The Majestic Blue View is a 4+, 2.5 bath waterfront home and has a panoramic and unobstructed 180+ commanding view of the Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. The view to the South across Mutiny Bay, past the No Point light house, allows you to see the glimmering lights of Seattle and Mount Rainier. Look to the Northwest for fantastic sunsets. Eagles can be spotted flying by the deck and the deer and rabbits are usually roaming around in the bushes by the bluff. A short stroll takes you down a trail to the beach which is almost always deserted; you can kick back to watch the sea birds and on occasion see the Salmon jumping, Seals or Orcas. Or you can just relax on the deck with your favorite beverage or take a nap in the hammock below. The Zen inspired oriental garden and tasteful decor will make your stay relaxed and refreshed. The House is modern and arranged for an intimate setting or a fun gathering of family and friends, it can easily handle two families. A classic design of modern comfortable amenities punctuated with the right balance of classic European and Asian antiques. It is close to some great restaurants in Freeland or just toss something on the gas Grill and enjoy the view from the deck. We know you will love our Majestic Blue View slice of paradise on South Whidbey! Inquire for special last minute rates!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Bunk
* Business: Downtown Coupeville, Downtown Freeland, Downtown Langley, Greenbank Farms, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Public Golf Course, Sno-Isle Library, The Oyster Catcher
* Convenience: Clinton Ferry, Keystone Ferry, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Historical Sights, Near Restaurants
* Entertainment: Board Games, DVD Player, High Speed Wireless Internet, Satellite TV, Small Library, Stereo, TV
* Geographic: Access to beach available, Medium Bank Waterfront, View home
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Washer/Dryer, Jetted tub in master
* Outdoor: Boat Launch Nearby, Boating, Deck(s), Fort Ebey State Park, Ft. Casey State Park, Great Beach for walking & picnic, Propane BBQ, Swimming, hiking, fishing