Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath view home, with relaxing sun deck. Take in the amazing views of Holmes Harbor from living room, kitchen, master bedroom, and deck. Access to community beach available and only minutes from downtown Freeland.
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath view home, upper level with relaxing sun deck. Take in the amazing views of Holmes Harbor from the living room, kitchen, master bedroom, and large deck which runs the length of the house. Dining in is easy in the spacious chef's kitchen, and you can socialize while you cook in the open living- kitchen/dining/living room. The beautiful large dining table will bring your family together for great memory making. The spacious master suite includes a queen bed, deck access, and plenty of closet space. This home is the perfect place for a romantic getaway or for the whole family with 2 additional bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other a full size bed. Enjoy easy trips to the community beach for lots of fun! Downtown Freeland is close by for the convenience of shopping, grocery, gourmet and casual restaurants, hardware, banking, library, public park, beach, dock and boat launch. The seaside town of Langley is just 10 to 15 minutes drive or Coupeville also only about 25 minutes drive. Visit Greenbank Farm and/or Fort Casey Park. There's lots to see and do and this home is conveniently located to many Whidbey attractions.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Full
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Downtown Coupeville, Downtown Freeland, Downtown Langley, Nearby Post Office, Sno-Isle Library
* Convenience: Clinton Ferry, Keystone Ferry, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Art Galleries, Historical Sights, Near Restaurants
* Entertainment: CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite TV, Small Library, Stereo, TV, VCR
* Family: Park, Playground
* Geographic: Access to beach available, View home
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Living: Woodburning Fireplace, Dogs allowed on case by case
* Outdoor: Boat Launch Nearby, Deck(s), Ft. Casey State Park, Great Beach for walking & picnic, Propane BBQ, hiking, fishing