Single Room in Frankfurt - 215 sqft, nice, clean, comfortable (# 295) #295
Ideal for business travelers, this apartment comes with access to a Finnish Sauna. The apartment comes with satellite satellite TV and Wi-Fi access. You will enjoy this property's central location and easy access to Frankfurt's urban offerings., key advantages: nice, clean, comfortable, kitchenette, Garage,
Always Welcome... in your Serviced Apartment house in the centre of Frankfurt am Main.
Built on the foundation walls of an old Patrician House, you can still feel the calmness and luxury of former times in the modern Serviced Apartments.
Choose between comfortable Single- and Double Studios, spacious One-bedroom Apartments or one of our Suites.
Unlike a conventional hotel or apartment hotel as our guest you are completely self-sufficient: own light-filled, stylishly appointed rooms with separate bell, wireless, satellite TV and telephone and fully equipped kitchenette.
Use the sauna to relax after a long working day. In the basement of our house there is a Finnish Sauna for our guests.
This category provides you on a 20sqm area with everything you need for a business trip in Frankfurt. It is furnished with a single bed (1,20 x 2,00), a desk or dining table and a fully equipped kitchenette. The bathroom provides a shower, a hair dryer and bathroom amenities. Furthermore, our single studios are equipped with Sat-TV, a separate doorbell, telephone with voicemail and WIFI access.
5 good reasons to feel at home away from home:
* Privacy… The magic word for business travelers facing a 12-hours-day.The same applies to you? The come inside, relax and feel like home in the centre of Frankfurt.
* Complete relaxation… Who always works very hard and has to travel a lot needs a second home. A place to take breath and to calm down.
* Recreational time… Take time for yourself – the team of xenios Apartments takes care of everything else. We are pleased to make sure that your refrigerator is filled; we do the weekly cleaning of your apartment and the change of towels and linen.
* Ambiance… We are sure that you will like the individual charm of our apartments and exclusive Suites. The classy arrangement of the luxurious furniture combined with modern technology creates an ambiance, which invites you to come back with pleasure.
* Location… In the centre of Frankfurt am Main. Here the calmness and elegance of the Westend go along with the busy ado of the banking area. The Opera, the Trade Fair and the Pedestrian Precinct are all easy to reach by walking – you could not stay more centrally.
Xenios Apartments – here you will find a high class residence!
Parking fee is 10 Euros
Driving Directions Frankfurt Airport:
This unit is located conveniently near Frankfurt Airport. From Frankfurt Airport the distance to the unit at Feuerbachstraße 14, 60325 Frankfurt is about 17 km (10.6 miles), approximately a 17 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Frankfurt, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.
Rate Summary: starting prices from USD $126-$502 for 1 person.
Unit Size: 215 square feet
Additional Features: Internet Access, Central Heating, Television, Telephone
Your xenios Apartments are located in the heart of Frankfurt. Here, the tranquillity and elegance of the Westend are only a few minutes on foot from the bustle of the business and banking district. The opera, Frankfurt's Messe and pedestrian zone are also within easy walking distance - you couldn't choose a more central location!
All public transport stations are reachable in a few walking minutes. The next Suburban train station is "Taunusanlage", the next underground station is "westend" or "Main station".
More travel info about Frankfurt: Frankfurt is the largest city in the state of Hesse, known for its futuristic skyline and international airport. A number of family outings make this an efficient, and unforgettable, vacation experience: Treat yourself to a spa-treatment at the nearby Bad Bad Homburg, take a leisurely canoe-trip down the romantic Lahn river, or visit the Hessenpark—an open-air museum that takes you through more than 400 years of history in Central Europe.