This four bedroom, two bathroom mountain side chalet is the perfect get-away for all your White Mountain fun and excitement with the White Mountain National Forest and Cannon Mountain Ski Areas being your two most immediate neighbors. Call Today!
Haus Hartnett, a Mittersill USA Chalet, is perfectly situated to really make the most of getting away from it all, while also not taking you away from it all. Cannon Mountain will be under 5 minutes away, and for those hardy back-country type skiers, you'll enjoy skiing back to this spot at days end, conditions permitting, of course. Franconia Notch State Park and the White Mountain National Forest are the two closest neighbors after-all. Offering two levels, four bedrooms and two baths, this chalet comfortably sleeps 8-10 and is accepting of pets, under proper conditions and understanding, so there truly is room for the entire family to enjoy Haus Harnett. The main floor offers grand views to the valley below from the living-dining areas with access to a deck, a sizeable kitchen fully equipped for a family's feast and one queen bedroom with a full bath. Step downstairs and you will enjoy 3 more bedrooms, 1 full bath and a family den that includes an entertainment area, plus a full size washer & dryer in its own seperate room. All this just steps away from Franconia Notch State Park and Cannon Mountain Ski Area, and within 20-35 minutes of Bretton Woods, Loon Mountain and all the other 16 major White Mountain Attractions. Call to plan your stay today:!
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 2 Bunk 1 Other
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Business Services Center
* Convenience: Golf Course, Near Bretton Woods Ski Area, Near Cannon Mt. Ski Area, Near Playground, Near Touring Center Trails, Nearby Grocery, On Trail Network
* Culture: New England Ski Museum, Franconia Historical Museum, Stone Iron Furnace, Franconia NH, Sugar Hill Historical Society, The Colonial Theatre, Bethlehem, Weathervane Theatre
* Entertainment: 25" TV or larger, HD-Flat Panel w/ Surround Sound, Expanded Cable TV, Stereo System, IPod Sound Dock, DVD Player, Board & Family Games, WiFi Signal
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Franconia Notch State Park, Near Echo Lake State Beach, Near Cannon Mountain, Along or Close By River - Stream, Near Bretton Woods, Near Loon Mountain
* Kitchen: Fully Equipped Kitchen, Full Size Refrigerator, Cookware, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster, Self Clean Oven
* Living: High Speed Internet, Fireplace, Wood burning, Washer & Dryer, Linens & Towels
* Outdoor: Scenic Valley & Country Views, Wildlife Viewing, Balcony, Deck
* Sleeps: Sleeps up to 10