Newly renovated, the Franconia Cottage is nicely situated within the village of Franconia. This historic three bedroom home features beautifully appointed queen beds throughout, and a well applianced kitchen which is immediate to the living/dining area. The flat screen TV and DVD/VCR are connected to full servce cable enabling all your favorite shows, sports, news and of course the Local Weather. The Cottage is within an easy walk to 2 seperate playgrounds, 2 historical sites, a wonderul cafe and all the town of Franconia's shops, restautrants ahd grocery stores. Hop in the Car, take a left out of the driveway and 4 1/2 miles later you will be at Cannon Mounation Ski Area, Echo Lake Beach and all that Franconia Notch State Park has to offe,and I-93 is under a mile. Summer and fall season guests will be sure to enjoy the 2 available porches as well as the wonderful periannals flowers that bloom through-out the warmer months in Franconia.
Franconia Notch Vacations Your vacations are precious and your comfort is Key.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Business Services Center, High Speed Internet on-site
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Near Bretton Woods Ski Area, Near Cannon Mt. Ski Area, Near Playground, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping
* Culture: New England Ski Museum, Franconia Historical Museum, Stone Iron Furnace, Franconia NH, Sugar Hill Historical Society, The Colonial Theatre, Bethlehem, Weathervane Theatre
* Entertainment: Expanded Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Board & Family Games, WiFi Signal
* Geographic: In Town, Near Franconia Notch State Park, Near Echo Lake State Beach, Near Cannon Mountain, Near Beach, Near Bretton Woods, Near Mount Washington
* Kitchen: Fully Equipped Kitchen, Cookware, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster
* Living: High Speed Internet, Ironing Board w/ Iron, Linens & Towels
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio
* Sleeps: Sleeps up to 6