Newly renovated, the Franconia Cottage is nicely situated within the village of Franconia. This historic three bedroom home features beautifully appointed queen beds throughout, and great appliances in the kitchen which is immediate to the living/dining area. The flat screen TV and DVD/VCR are connected to full service cable enabling all your favorite shows, sports, news and of course the Local Weather. The Cottage is within an easy walk to 2 separate playgrounds, 2 historical sites, a wonderful cafe and all the town of Franconia's shops, restaurants and grocery stores. Hop in the Car, take a left out of the driveway and 4 1/2 miles later you will be at Cannon Mountain Ski Area, Echo Lake Beach and all that Franconia Notch State Park has to offer,and I-93 is under a mile. Summer and fall season guests will be sure to enjoy the 2 available porches as well as the wonderful perennials flowers that bloom through-out the warmer months in Franconia.
Franconia Notch Vacations Your vacations are precious and your comfort is Key.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Near Business Services Center, High Speed Internet on-site
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Golf Course, Movie Theatres, Near Bretton Woods Ski Area, Near Cannon Mt. Ski Area, Near Playground, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping
* Culture: New England Ski Museum, Franconia Historical Museum, Stone Iron Furnace, Franconia NH, Sugar Hill Historical Society, The Colonial Theatre, Bethlehem, Weathervane Theatre
* Entertainment: Expanded Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Board & Family Games, WiFi Signal
* Geographic: In Town, Near Franconia Notch State Park, Near Echo Lake State Beach, Near Cannon Mountain, Near Beach, Near Bretton Woods, Near Mount Washington
* Kitchen: Fully Equipped Kitchen, Cookware, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Toaster
* Living: High Speed Internet, Ironing Board w/ Iron, Linens & Towels
* Outdoor: Deck, Patio
* Sleeps: Sleeps up to 6