This One Bedroom, Gulf Front unit is just right for up to four of you. King size bed in the master bedroom and Queen sofa sleeper in the living room. Opening the front door and looking through your condo to the beach.
Looking for Paradise? Here it is at the El Matador! Has to be the most sought of family vacation resort on the Emerald Coast. A secluded condominium nestled between the beautiful white sand dunes and the sparkling Emerald Waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
El Matador is truly a beach resort. Just two miles down Santa Rosa Blvd at the end of the Island you will find us ? secluded but still just a few minutes to all the amenities that Destin and Fort Walton Beach have to offer. Just six miles down Hwy. 98 you can enjoy Destin ? ? The Worlds Luckiest Fishing Village? ? charter a private trip or take the kids out on a group boat and catch dinner. While in Destin enjoy fine restaurants, shopping, and golfing on some of the best golf courses in the Panhandle of Florida. Hard to believe that you might need a day off from the beach but if you do take the family to Big Kahunas Water Park in the center of old Destin. Much more than just a water park? it?s a day of fun!
Back at the El Matador enjoy the large grass areas between our buildings just right for family fun and games. With two pools, his and her whirlpool, and saunas just right for your tired muscles after a game of tennis on one of our courts, or in our fitness center. We are located at the end of Okaloosa Island a small barrier Island between Fort Walton Beach and Destin. This gated community with thirteen miles of undeveloped beaches to the west is sure to have you longing to return.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 1 Bed/ 1 Bth Gulf front condo on the 4th floor
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, On Site Fitness Center, Nearby Golf Courses, Nearby Movie Theatres, Nearby Outlet Shopping
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Ballet, Museums, Theater, Concerts
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player
* Geographic: On Beach, Close to Town
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Stove, Pots and Pans
* Living: Central Air, Air Conditioning, Linens, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Washer/Dryer On Site, DVD Players, Recliner, 2 TV's, phone, No Smoking
* Outdoor: Balcony, Shared Pool, Tennis, Beach, BBQ Grills On Site, Fishing, Boating, Parasailing, Jet-Ski-ing, Kite-Boarding, Snorkelling, Disc Golf, Diving, Sailing, Golfing