Perfect for several families traveling together or a huge group, Miracle Eight is our luxurious oceanfront house on Flagler Beach. With several master suites, 2 kitchens, decks, and fabulous views of the sunrise and sunset, it's an amazing place to stay!
You'll enjoy sweeping ocean views from many rooms in this house, not to mention spectacular vistas on the 2 long wraparound beachfront decks! The orange-pink coquina-shell sands of Flagler Beach are wide, unspoiled, and absolutely beautiful. You'll love watching the tide go in and out, the pelicans soar by, and the shore birds scamper along the edge of the surf. The sunrise and sunset seem to be staged just for you, so magnificently do they fill the sky. You're going to love it here!
There are 8 bedrooms at Miracle Eight: 3 on the 3rd floor, each with a king-sized bed, TV, and ocean view; and 5 on the 1st and 2nd floor, each with 2 twin beds. Single beds are ideal for families with children or friends and relatives who do not want to share a bed. In addition, we have 7 sofa sleepers throughout the house, so there are plenty of comfortable places to settle down for a great night's sleep -- most of them with a view!
The 3rd floor is devoted to the 3 master bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a big family room, and the long L-shaped deck that offers views of both the sunrise and sunset. Your only difficulty here will be deciding which of the palatial bedrooms you would like for yourself! One has a 42-inch flat-screen TV with DVD player and private access to the balcony. It shares a full bathroom with the family room. The second has an en suite bathroom, a 19-inch TV with VCR, a mini-fridge, walk-in closet, and private balcony access. And the third has a 19-inch TV with DVD player and private balcony access.
The 2 en-suite bathrooms on the third floor each have a shower and tub combination, while the huge bathroom that the other bedroom shares with the family room boasts 2 toilets, a bidet, a walk-in shower, a combination tub and shower, and his-and-her vanities. And you'll find all the towels you need for every bathroom here at Miracle Eight, as well as all linens, pillows, and blankets. There's plenty to go around -- and a washer and dryer to keep them all clean and fresh!
The 2nd floor is the main living and dining area at Beach Blessing, though all 3 floors have a family room and the first floor has a second kitchen. Here the whole group can gather in the big living room overlooking the Atlantic, stroll out from the deck, or snuggle up in front of the huge 61-inch projection TV with DVD player. And the three sofas all convert to beds (1 full and 2 queen-sized), just in case the kids want to throw a slumber party one night!
The dining area is to one side of the living room in our open-plan design. Glorious ocean views are yours at the dining table, and you may find yourselves picking up your plates and drinks and heading out to the deck to finish the meal al fresco!
The kitchen is just beyond the dining room, complete with a spacious curved breakfast bar, 2 ovens, a stainless-steel double sink, and all the cookware, dishes, and utensils you need to prepare and serve a feast for the whole crowd! You'll appreciate timesavers such as ice and water in the fridge door, a coffeemaker and microwave, and of course the dishwasher. You can be out of the kitchen and back in the action in no time!
The 2nd floor also has 3 bedrooms, each with 2 twin beds. One of these rooms has an ocean view and access to the deck, while another has a 19-inch TV, DVD player, and VCR. Two full bathrooms serve this floor.
The first floor is like a separate beach condo all its own, with a family room, kitchen, dining room table for 6, full and ½ bath, and 2 bedrooms (each with 2 twin beds and 1 with a TV). The family room sports a 25-inch TV with DVD player as well as a sofa bed.
It's the best of both worlds -- a huge house that keeps the group together, but with separate spaces so everyone has privacy. And the best part is the oceanfront location!
Bedding Configuration: 3 King, 10 Twin, 8 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 1 week minimum stay. *** Charges = $450 for cleaning, & $350 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Bedroom #5 (2 twins), Bedroom #6 (2 twins), Bedroom #7 (2 twins), Bedroom #8 (2 twins), Other (7 Sleeper Sofas)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Golf Courses, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more, Sleeps 17 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Family Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday