Gather together the whole gang and have the time of your life at Sweet Dreams, our 3-story beach house near Flagler Beach. With ocean views, 2 kitchens, balconies, a private pool and spa, and even an elevator, it combines comfort with perfect location!
You'll see both the sunrise and sunset from the 3rd floor balcony at Sweet Dreams. With the ocean one row of houses away and the Intracoastal Waterway at our back, there are beautiful vistas and convenient places to beach comb, swim, kayak, boat, and simply sunbathe, all within a few minutes' walk.
But you don't really have to leave Sweet Dreams to find great water, thanks to our sparkling "dancing dolphins" swimming pool and heated spa! Surrounded by open deck for lounging, and framed in tropical palm trees, our pool is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing. And with our brand-new gas grill out on the deck, why not spend the evening in, playing Marco Polo and Sharks and Minnows?!
The first floor also boasts a big bedroom with a queen-sized bed, HDTV, and nice views, plus a second bedroom with 1 queen bed and a flat-screen TV. The laundry room is here, as well as a full bathroom, so it's easy for the kids to run in and out from the pool. (There is a bathroom on each floor of our house.) If anyone in your group has accessibility issues or appreciates ground-level access to the pool, the first floor is ideal! And of course the elevator awaits, as well as indoor and outdoor stairs.
The 2nd floor is all about easy, comfortable family living. There's a lovely kitchenette here (at wheelchair level), so if you're traveling with a second family or if some members of your group have special dietary needs, this is a great place for them. The second floor also features a big family game room, which includes a full bar, long sofa, foosball, giant flat-screen TV, and access to the wide, breezy balcony. And, the 2nd floor is handicapped equipped with wide shower doors & toilet rail.
On the second floor are several bedrooms, including 1 king bed and 1 queen-sized bed and HDTV, and one with bunkbeds and a daybed, plus access to the balcony. These rooms share the second full bathroom.
The third floor contains the formal living room, kitchen, dining area, and master suite. Although the views are lovely from many rooms in Sweet Dreams, the living room has a sweeping ocean view that complements its high ceilings and clean, modern lines. A giant 42-inch HDTV is mounted on the wall, while 2 sets of sliding glass doors lead out to the balcony. Two of the ultra-comfy couches becomes a queen bed, and the polished hardwood floors feel so good on hot, tired "beach feet"!
Adjacent to the living room, in a sun-soaked corner of the house, is our big dining area. In addition to the long table set with chairs, we have stools at the breakfast bar and a long bench. But let's face it: most of your meals are going straight out to the balcony or the side of the pool! Bring along the Settlers of Catan, a few decks of cards, and all your electronics (you have free wireless Internet at Sweet Dreams), and turn the dining room into a game and computer center!
Of course, you may have to revise your plans for eating out once you see the kitchen at Sweet Dreams. Everything is brand new, gleaming in white, black, and silver. Stainless-steel appliances, stone countertops, all the dishes and cookware and utensils you could ask for, and timesavers from the microwave and dishwasher to the coffeemaker -- they're all waiting for you here! You will love spending time in this state-of-the-art kitchen.
And then there's the master suite, with its king-sized bed, huge flat-screen TV, private entrance to the balcony, and luxurious bathroom. An elegant, relaxing room, it's a haven you'll want to return to each night. And the separate vanities in the bathroom, plus the walk-in shower and soaking tub, make you want to linger long in the morning.
Sweet Dreams was built just for big groups & for fun memories!
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 4 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $295, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (King), Bedroom #4 (1 twin, 1 bunk bed), Bedroom #5 (Queen), Bedroom #6 (Queen), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: DVD Movies, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Pool, Private Pool (Heated), Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Sunsets, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Fishing, Gas Grill, Grill, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Family Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday