Step onto the balcony at Water's Edge and you're looking right at the ocean! Located across the street from Flagler Beach, our 2-story house has a sweeping view of coquina sands and blue waves. Spacious and luxe, it's the ideal venue for your vacation!
If you haven't discovered Flagler Beach yet, you're going to love this retro-style beach town between Palm Coast and Daytona Beach. Located 5 blocks from the house is the kids parks, and 36 miles north is beautiful city of St. Augustine, with it?s rich history. Blissfully undeveloped and low-key, it has uncrowded sands, great surf fishing, rolling waves, and just the right number of friendly cafes and stores for convenience. You'll feel like a local from the moment you stroll into Friends Cafe for breakfast and see fishermen and surfers stop in on their way home from a morning on the water.
And Water's Edge is the perfect house for your Flagler Beach vacation. Easily sleeping 10 in 4 bedrooms plus a sleeper sofa, it has 4 full bathrooms, a covered oceanfront balcony stretching the length of the house, a gourmet kitchen (blender and electric mixer among the kitchen appliances) and much more. From the free WiFi to BlueRay/DVD player in the living room, HDTVs in every bedroom, you're going to love it here!
The main living and dining area is on the second floor, where the views are breathtaking. Gleaming white tiled floors with soft area rugs lead to multiple sliding-glass doors to the balcony. Throw them open and the space becomes indoor/outdoor, a great place for entertaining in the salty sea breezes and balmy Florida air. Comfy couches and chairs seat the whole group around the large HDTV with DVD player, but there's also plenty of open space for the kids to spread out their toys.
On the other side of this huge, open space are the kitchen and dining room. And whether you're a gourmet chef or just like to watch them on TV, you'll love the kitchen at Water's Edge. We've stocked the custom cabinets with cookware, dishes, utensils, and gadgets -- everything you need to fillet and grill the catch of the day, create the perfect sauce, or simply get the mac 'n cheese on the table for the kids! The appliances in here are new, and the countertop makes a great breakfast bar for hungry little ones. Have them pull up the sturdy padded chairs and chat with you as you brew a pot of coffee, watch the tide roll in, and contemplate another perfect day on Flagler Beach!
You may find yourself taking most of your meals out to the balcony (or bundling them up and walking down to the beach for a truly al fresco meal!), but should you decide to dine indoors, the long table is a great place to gather the group. It comfortably seats a crowd, with windows on two sides. And after the meal has been cleared, break out the Cranium, put on your favorite music, and enjoy an evening of old-fashioned family fun.
The master suite is also located on the second floor, and once you see it, you'll find yourself looking forward to the end of each day almost as much as the beginning! The bedroom has a king-sized bed, HDTV, and en-suite bath with his-and-her vanities and a walk-in shower. Privacy, plenty of space, and every luxury is provided here. Plan to sleep late every morning!
Another bedroom is also located on the second floor. Boasting 2 twin beds and its own TV, this is a great room for small children who prefer to sleep close to their parents, or for other friends or relatives. It has plenty of storage space, and is convenient to the second full bathroom on this floor.
Travel downstairs and you find 2 more bedrooms and 2 more baths! Each bedroom has a queen-sized bed, private TV, and sliding-glass door access to the shaded patio (with beach views!). Both bathrooms have walk-in showers, and one is particularly large, with dual vanities and a tub option as well as a shower. This is ideal for returning beachgoers, who can wash off the last traces of sand and change clothes before heading upstairs. (The laundry room is on this floor too).
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 1 week minimum stay. *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #4 (Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Dinning
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Little Venice Theatre, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach, Family Movie Theater
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, St. Aug Alligator Farm Zoo
* Geographic: On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Fishing, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Registration: Flagler County Ordinance
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday