Start packing for the vacation of your life! Nautilus, our huge beachfront house in Palm Coast, awaits you with banks of windows, soaring ceilings, the latest electronics, and beds for 16 people. Just yards from a lovely beach, it?s a glimpse of paradise!
Indoors and out, Nautilus is extraordinary. Of course, the location is unbeatable, right in front of the cinnamon-colored sands and gorgeous natural dunes filled with native palms. (The sun seems to rise right outside our door!) Nautilus is on the Flagler Beach side of Palm Coast, closer to St. Augustine yet totally away from the tourists and crowds. Here you can beachcomb at dawn in your pajamas without seeing a soul, turn the kids loose to wander on the sands, and enjoy an uncrowded stretch of coastline.
And when you come in from the beach, comfort and beauty leads you every step of the way. First there?s our smooth wooden boardwalk, a far cry from the sticker-filled paths many of us remember from childhood trips to the beach. The boardwalk leads to a wide, angled, exquisitely comfortable deck facing the ocean, with chaise lounges and cushioned chairs aplenty for sunbathing, dolphin-spotting, chatting, and dreaming. (On a more practical note, the free WiFi you have at Nautilus works great out here, so you can even bring your electronics and stay connected to the outside world!)
Of course the deck is lighted, so plan to dine al fresco here, and to enjoy stargazing in the vast Florida sky. The breeze is balmy and tinged with salt, the sound of the surf is soothing, and the quiet is hypnotic. Ah, why can?t all of life be this serene?!
When it?s finally time to come indoors ? when you can put it off no longer! ? step in through the French doors and immediately wonder why it took you so long to discover this palace. The great room occupies much of the main floor, with soaring ceilings, a 4-sided bay of windows, and an upper row of clerestory windows, all facing the ocean to welcome in the terrific views and soft sunshine.
The main area of the great room is filled with ultra-soft couches, a wicker rocker, little tables for games, computers, toys, and puzzles. Lamps and track spotlights illuminate the space softly, creating a homey ambiance that everyone in your group will love. This is a place to kick off your shoes, read the Sunday papers all morning, and build Legos creations on the sunlight-striped hardwood floor.
Of course, some folks prefer a little livelier entertainment, which is why the family room is adjacent to the living area, away from the oceanfront space, and equipped with a big HDTV and all the trimmings (cable, DVD player, etc. etc.). Two ultra-comfy easy chairs with ottomans face the entertainment center, along with futons that fold out into beds (just in case the teens need to have a ?sleepover? one night in order to watch a marathon of favorite movies).
Just beyond the great room, fronted by the 4-sided bay windows, is the dining room, with an expandable table and plenty of chairs. A big sideboard holds all the dishes and flatware you need. The ocean views from our dining table are indescribable!
The kitchen is equipped with gleaming new appliances and the full measure of cookware. Sleek hardwoods and spotlighting make working here a pleasure. (We have a similarly well-equipped laundry room, and we provide all linens and towels!)
There are 4 bedrooms at Nautilus, plus extra sleeping spaces in the family room, loft, and basement. The master suite offers a queen-sized bed and one twin-sized bed, plus balcony access and an en-suite bath with dual vanities. The second bedroom has a queen and a twin, while on the third floor, both bedrooms (one with a queen and 2 twins; the other with a queen and 2 twins that can be combined into a king-sized bed) offer in-room basins. The loft sleeps 4, the basement 2, and the family room 3 more. Plenty of space for the whole gang!
Spend your next Florida vacation at Nautilus. It is unforgettably beautiful and luxurious, offering more than the comforts of home.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 3 Queen, 5 Twin, 3 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Other, 2 Full
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $350, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Bedroom #3 (Queen, 2 twins), Bedroom #4 (1 Queen, 2 twins), Bedroom #1 (1 Queen, 1 twin), Basement (1 futon sleeper), Loft (1 Twin, Trundle pull-out)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Battlefields, Dance, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Biking, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more, Sleeps 14 or more, Sleeps 15 or more, Sleeps 16 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday