Nestled right on the shores of the beach, our house at Dreaming Dunes offers breathtaking views of the coquina-shell sands, sparkling surf, and balmy blue Florida sky. Enjoy 3000+ square feet of luxurious furnishings, new appliances, and a sunning deck!
The entire oceanfront wall of the house is a series of sliding doors, creating a panoramic view from many vantage points. The sunning deck leads right down to the beach -- your own private access path with built-in benches! Directly in front of the house are beautifully lush dunes with native vegetation, home to sweetly singing birds. It's a little bit of paradise right in Palm Coast!
Whether you're in the living room, dining room, master bedroom, or third bedroom, you have glorious ocean views at Dreaming Dunes. Our Spanish-style house is flooded with natural light, though it remains cool even on the hottest summer day, thanks to excellent air conditioning. It's a haven to return to after all your Palm Coast adventures, from golfing to going to the beach to dining at one of the fine local seafood restaurants!
Kick back in the living room, where leather couches surround a big HDTV with cable and DVD player. A breakfast table off to one side is the perfect place for the kids to set up their toys and games while the grown ups watch a game or favorite movie on TV. Need to do a little work this trip, or simply update your social media? You have free WiFi at Dreaming Dunes -- and you can always move the folding screen between you and the action in the living room if you want to separate the two spaces.
In addition to the breakfast table, there is a formal dining room with a gorgeous ocean view and a long table to seat the whole gang. Spacious and open, this is a great place to talk the night away or indulge in a wild round of Uno. And you can set the table in style -- our kitchen has the full complement of dishes, glassware, and utensils, plus all the pots, pans, and casseroles you need to prepare anything from a quick supper to Thanksgiving dinner.
The kitchen is one of the showpieces of Dreaming Dunes, a brand-new room that will make you feel as though you've arrived on the set of a cooking show. The large Spanish-style tiles feel wonderfully smooth and cool on your toes as you move about this room, which offers granite countertops, a side-by-side with ice and water in the door, a high-efficiency dishwasher, wooden cabinetry, and a central island. A modern chandelier is suspended from the coffered ceiling, and a window looks out from over the sink. Nice!
Another showpiece -- maybe the piece de resistance! -- is the master suite. All 4 bedrooms are spacious and comfortable at Dreaming Dunes, but the master suite is simply the last word in luxury. From your king-sized bed you can watch the waves or, if the view just isn't close enough, step through the sliding glass doors onto the sunning deck. Pelicans will glide by in stately single file every morning and evening to fish in the surf, and if you happen to wake up early enough, you'll see the magnificent light show as the sun rises. Or stay up all night watching your private TV in the beautiful armoire!
The master bath is made for relaxation as well. There is a Jacuzzi tub in here, as well as a walk-in shower and dual vanities.
The second bedroom contains a queen-sized bed and a large window, while the third bedroom (also with a queen) features sliding-glass doors out to the deck. And the fourth is just made for kids, with 2 twin-sized beds and big windows. These bedrooms share the second full bath, which has both a tub and shower option. And of course we provide all linens and towels, with a washer and dryer for your use throughout your visit.
Dreaming Dunes has plenty of off-street parking and a lovely approach to the "inland" side of the house, elegantly landscaped and featuring our signature 5 palm trees. Come stay & make Dreaming Dunes your Palm Coast destination! (Note: garage is used by owner for storage and not accessible for car parking).
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Room Description: *** Charges = $250 for cleaning, & $150 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Little Venice Theatre, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Deck, Fishing, Grill, Patio, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday