Right across the street from the beach, our 3-storey house named Coastal Cabo awaits you. It boasts ocean views from 2 balconies, a self-contained first-floor flat, 2 car garage, and all the comfort and beauty that brand-new decor and a fabulous location can bring!
Not only can you see the ocean from Coastal Cabo, you can also hear its soothing murmur! The salty breeze and procession of water and shore birds wheeling past every day never let you forget that you're just yards away from the beautiful orange-pink coquina shell sands. Of course, the sunrise puts on a spectacular show over the ocean, while the sunset tries to outdo it each evening to the west.
The third floor is like an expanded crow's nest, with 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a cozy lounge area. Let the kids have their own hangout up here, or put one family on the third floor, another on the second, and a third on the first! The third floor sleeps up to 7 people. Enjoy gorgeous views from the third floor balcony.
The big bedroom on this floor has a queen-sized bed as well as a twin. Decorated in soft pastels and sporting a big window, it's a lovely place to rest. The other bedroom has 2 twin beds that share a warm reading lamp and a lovely ambiance. And just in case you need to sleep a few more people, the comfy sofa in the lounge unfolds into a bed!
Nip down the stairs from the third floor and you find yourself in the heart of Coastal Cabo, our beautifully decorated second floor. Here you'll find hardwood flooring, Greek columns, huge windows, and plenty of light. The living room is enormous, with French doors out to the balcony. The living room is furnished with plush sofas (one is a sofa sleeper for that overnight guest) just waiting for that leisurely afternoon nap and a brand new 60"" HDTV .
There's room for the whole group in this big, welcoming open space, with the dining area and kitchen adjacent. The dining table is nestled in a sunny corner with windows on two walls; it is set with cushioned chairs so that you can clear away the dinner dishes and settle in for a night of games or cards in complete comfort. It also makes a good computer center; you have free wireless Internet at Coastal Cabo, so bring all the electronics you need to stay connected!
Coastal Cabo boasts an amazing galley-style kitchen outfitted with smooth wood cabinets and stainless-steel appliances. A huge window gives the cook gorgeous views in 2 directions. And we've stocked the cupboards with cookware, dishes, and utensils galore. Just make a grocery run on your way to the house, and you're good to go! Snack Jack beach front restaurant with outdoor seating and fabulous views of the ocean and beach is across the street from the house.
Another unforgettable feature of the second floor is the master suite, which is a great sanctuary after all the activity and bustle of a busy vacation day. Here you will find a king-sized bed, ultra-comfy reading chair, and lovely ocean views from the second balcony. The en-suite bath contains his-and-her vanities, a walk-in shower, and a luxurious soaking tub. Heaven!
The first floor contains yet another living room, with a couch and big screen TV, as well as a kitchenette, dining table and foos ball table! The bedroom here offers a king-sized bed, a full bathroom, and a door leading outside. There's also a laundry room with a washer and dryer for your use. Perfect for grandparents, teenagers, or a family traveling with you, this floor can serve as a self-contained flat or just be part of the big house. It's so nice, when vacationing with a large group, to have separate areas for those much-needed retreats!
But the best part of Coastal Cabo is its location. The beach is just moments away and the Gamble Rogers Memorial State Beach and Recreation area is a 3 minute walk. Here you will find bike and cannoe rentals as well as hiking and bike trails. Fishing, canoeing, biking, hiking, and guided tours are also available.
Come visit our lovely little piece of the coast!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $195, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (1 queen, 1 twin), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom #4 (2 twins), Other (2 sofa sleepers)
* Convenience: Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 75 miles Jackville Airport (JAX), 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Flagler Beach
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Foos Ball Table, Blue Ray Player
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Refridgerator/Freezer in Garage
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Deck, Grill, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Canoeing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more, Sleeps 9 or more, Sleeps 10 or more, Sleeps 11 or more, Sleeps 12 or more, Sleeps 13 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Family Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2
* Trash Day: Monday, Thursday